Addonify Wishlist is a light-weight yet powerful tool that adds wishlist functionality to your e-commerce shop. Addonify Wishlist is packed with various functionalities that will help the shop owner to customize the wishlist behaviour.
The primary goal of the Addonify Wishlist plugin is to allow website visitors to add products to their shopping wishlist so they can focus on buying the product rather than wasting their time finding it whenever they visit the store. Whereas, the secondary goal of the Addonify team is to keep the plugin light-weight so that the website shouldn’t compromise its performance.
Researches have shown that an online e-commerce store having products wishlist functionality is likely to sell more than the store that doesn’t have wishlist functionality.
💰 Not using a wishlist plugin yet? Let’s start using it today. Addonify Wishlist is FREE & it will remain free forever. Start using Addonify Wishlist today and increase your online store conversion.
🔔 BENIFITS & IMPORTANCE OF HAVING WISHLIST FUNCTIONALITY
- Saves customers time (Assume that you are having 1500+ products in your e-commerce store).
- Helps to boost revenue.
- Increases checkout conversions.
- Improves customers shopping experience.
⏳ CORE FEATURES
- Light-weight & powerful.
- Adds «Add to Wishlist» button to WooCommerce product catalog and product single.
- Choose the position of «Add to Wishlist» button in WooCommerce product catalog.
- Set custom «Add to Wishlist» button label.
- Show/Hide icon on wishlist button.
- Allow only logged-in users to add product in wishist.
- Display modal popup to let your customers know the product is either added to, removed from, or already in the wishlist.
- Sticky off-canvas sidebar drawer to show the wishlist.
- Display wishlist items in sidebar drawer for quick navigation.
- Custom label & icon for sidebar drawer trigger button.
- Custom time duration option to save the wishlist cookie.
- Shortcode that can use used anywhere to display the wishlist.
- Require login before a user can add products to wishlist.
- Remove item from wishlist immediately after it has been added to cart.
- Redirect to checkout page immediately if an item is added to cart.
- Add to wishlist and remove from wishlist functionality with/without ajax call.
- Add to cart functionality with/without ajax call.
- Color option for «Add to Wishlist» button.
- Shortcode that can be used to display the wishlist in any page.
- Option to reset all settings.
- Option to export all options.
- Option to import all options.
- Support for custom CSS.
- Well documented.
- Users & developers friendly.
🎨 DESIGN FEATURES
- Color options for «Add to Wishlist» button.
- Color options for popup modal notification.
- Color options for off-canvas sidebar wishlist drawer.
- Option to choose wishlist buttons icons.
- Custom CSS.
🔐 GDPR COMPLIANT
Addonify Wishlist does not collect any personal or sensative data from website visitors which makes our plugin GDPR compliant.
Addonify Wishlist is developer friendly. We know that we have wonderful developers all around us and wish to customize our plugin’s functionality when using it in their projects. Keeping that in mind, we have build Addonify Wishlist to be developer friendly and customizable. If you are a developer willing to integrate Addonify Wishlist in your project do check out our developer documentation guide here.
🐛 DISCUSSION & REPORTING A BUG
We are open to any kind of discussions on that can help improve our plugin. So, we would like to welcome you to be part of the discussions. Feel free to share your ideas, ask questions related to plugin, report bugs, ask for features, and participate in poll.
🎭 TRANSLATION GUIDELINES
If you wish Addonify Wishist to be translated in your language, feel free to contribute translating at transalte.wordpress.org directly.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Addonify Wishlistfrom Dashboard > Plugins.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Do you have documentation guide?
Yes, we do have documentation guide. Please visit our documentation site.
Will this plugin work without WooCommerce?
No, this plugin will not work without WooCommerce.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
Yes, Addonify Wishlist should work with all WordPress themes. But it might not work on some themes if the theme authors have overridden the default WooCommerce template files. In this case please ask your theme author to make their themes compatible with our plugin by following our developer documentation guide.
How can I display wishlist table in any page?
You can use this
[addonify_wishlist]shortcode to display the wishlist table in any page.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«Addonify WooCommerce Wishlist» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
1.1.1 — 30 December, 2022
- Added: Option to reset all settings.
- Added: Option to export all settings.
- Added: Option to import all settings.
- Added: User Data Processing. Ref: https://creamcode.org/user-data-processing/
- Added: Spinner on wishlist page.
- Tweak: Now saving wishlist data in browser local strorage if the user is not logged-in.
- Removed: Default behavior from «After Add to Wishlist Action» option on settings page.
- Updated: Removed custom add to cart button from wishlist table and added WooCommerce default button.
- Removed: Unwanted settings.
- Fixed: Minor bugs.
1.1.0 — 18 November, 2022
Improvement: Color picker in settings page.
1.0.9 — 31 August, 2022
- Fixed: Wishlist sidebar toggle button will not be visible if wishlist sidebar is disabled.
- Tweak: Wishlist sidebar toggle button will not be visible if there are no items in the wishlist.
1.0.8 — 31 August, 2022
- Tested: with WordPress version 6.0.2.
1.0.7 — 2 August 2022
- Tweak: When a product is added into the wishlist, on sidebar only the product will be appended. But not the whole wishlist.
- Updated: Read more button will be visible for the out of stock products in the wishlist.
1.0.6 — 28 July 2022
- Fixed: Issue cookie data on json_decode.
- Fixed: Issue on redirection after product added to wishlist.
1.0.5 — 25 July 2022
- Added: Demo & documentation guide links.
- Tweak: Disabled wishlist sidebar drawer by default.
- Tweak: Enabled Ajaxify for add to cart & remove from wishlist buttons.
- Tweak: View wishlist & login links HTML markup in wishlist modal window.
- Tweak: CSS variables.
1.0.4 — 15 July 2022
- Tested: with WordPress version 6.0.1.
1.0.3 — 12 July 2022
- Fixed: Author name typo.
- Updated: Cookie includes last_updated and wishlist_items fields.
- Updated: Wishlist data is json ecoded and decoded to save and retrive respectively.
1.0.2 — 12 July 2022
- New: Added graphics for wordpress.org pugin landing page.
1.0.1 — 11 July 2022
- Updated: Escaped unescaped PHP variables.
1.0.0 — 08 July 2022
- New: Initial release.