The simplest Ads Manager for WordPress
Create custom campaigns for individual publishers or place Google AdSense on your website — in just a few clicks with AdFoxly.
This plugin is used by web magazines since 2013. Now it’s available for everyone. Feel free to download. Then, mail me if you need any help.
Easy, Easier, Easiest… AdFoxly!
First Ads Manager created to be easy, useful and beautiful by people who work daily with Ads and on WordPress. You don’t need a whole IT Team to manage ads. Save more than $732 per year and use AdFoxly
AdFoxly gives you the most important features listed below. New features coming soon.
- Predefined Ad Places
- Ad Before Post Content
- Ad After Post Content
- Ad Inside the Post Content
- In the middle of the post
- After X (n-th) paragraph
- Sticky Ad
- Sticky ad on the bottom
- Sticky ad on the top
- Sticky ad on the left
- Sticky ad on the right
- Popup Ad
- Ads as WordPress Widget. Put your ad (like image, gif or code) in any default WordPress sidebars as you need
- or anywhere else using a simple default WordPress shortcode
- Supported Ads
- Image Ads (png, jpg, gif)
- Google AdSense
- HTML/JS/Code Ads (PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal and more. Sky is the limit!)
- Configuration Options
- sponsored, follow and nofollow
- new tab or the same tab
- Create Ads Campaigns
- Choose where you want display your ad. You can choose to show ads only on mobile, only on desktop or both. When ad will be visible on all devices
- no limit of ads in a campaign
- configure maximum number of clicks and views
- set campaign’s start and end date
- select post or pages categories where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages categories where ads should be available, and ignore other categories
- select post or pages tags where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages tags where ads should be available, and ignore other tags
- select specific post or page where ads should be hidden
- select specific post or page where ads should be available, and ignore other post and pages
- manage how many times ad popup will be show, before will disappear forever
- PRO features for Campaigns
- defined countries where ad will be visible
- defined countries where ad will be excluded
- days of week when ad will be visible (e.g. only in work days)
- specific hours when ad will be visible (e.g. only between 8:00 AM and 22:00 PM)
- max ad views per one user and prevent fake clicks and secure your budget
- send preview of ads to your customers and let them verify their ads and campaigns or your website, before ad will be show for all your website users
AdFoxly is a WordPress plugin for managing ads and ad spaces (places) in WordPress. It could work with ads networks like Google AdSense, PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal and more or for custom advertisers.
Wizard will save your time and makes life easier.
Ads Types Format aka WHAT
Auto fill the fields
You need fill only this fields, which you need to fill. Banner title? No worries. AdFoxly will try fetch all data from the image. Just put the image.
Ads Places (Placements) aka WHERE
Choose one of several places which is selected to you and forget about any change in the code. Just What You Click is What You Want. No more digging in the code.
Ads Campaigns aka WHEN
Set your or your ads provider requirements like specific posts, pages, categories, tags, countries and more. 1 click in ad per 1 unique user? No problem at all for AdFoxly.
Settings and other options
- Put yout Ads.txt into settings, and AdFoxly will save that file on your hosting. You don’t need any more plugins for that!
- Paste your Facebook Pixel if you want create ads on Facebook and retarget your visitors. You don’t need any more plugins for that!
Knowledge Base: Read more about AdFoxly on our blog
How Do You Insert Ads into a WordPress Sidebar?
How Can You Insert Google AdSense Advertisement in WordPress?
How Can You Insert Advertising into WordPress Articles?
How Can You Insert Advertising into a WordPress Website?
What Are the Pricing Models in Online Advertising?
What are dofollow and nofollow links?
Creating and Managing Advertisement Campaign in WordPress
Check out our website for support and more information: AdFoxly — WordPress Ads Manager
I would like to say thank you to Partyzant, who helping me in AdFoxly tests.
adfoxly.zipin Plugin section in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Часто задаваемые вопросы
How to install?
You have two options.
First: Just download ZIP file from the top, and put it in Plugins section in your WordPress.
Second: Go to the your WordPress Website Admin Panel. Click on «Plugins» on the right and «Add new» on the top in next step. On the top right search type: «adfoxly». After that click on the button «Install now» and wait few seconds. After all, click «Activate». That’s all.
Do you put own ads on my website which could be seen by my visitors?
No! Of course not! We do not put any ads displayed to your visitors. We have standards.
How to start with AdFoxly?
Start with adding a new ad. You don’t have to configure a campaign or a place. First, upload a banner or a Google AdSense code. Then choose a place to show the ad. Simple as that.
Ad — what is it?
An ad is a banner, Google AdSense ad, or a custom HTML ad
Campaign — what is it?
The Campaign is a set of options to group your ads. The Campaign lets you configure max ad views or clicks, also start and end dates. PRO version enables you to limit the Campaign to defined countries or set specific weekdays and time of the day. Also, you can set max views for one user per ad.
Campaign — do I need to use it?
No. It’s just a way to group a few banners into some project. You can use campaigns while working with your advertisement partners.
Place — what is it?
Place lets you configure ads behavior for different places of your ads (such as Before or After Post). You set places to rotate ads: on a page refresh or after some time without refreshing a page (e.g. 10 seconds).
Places — do I need to configure them?
No. You can use places without configuring them. While configuring a new ad, simply choose a place or places in which you want your ads to be displayed.
AdSense — how to earn money?
You need to sign up for an AdSense account. Once you configure it, you can paste your code to a new ad in AdFoxly.
AdSense Ad displays in wrong place?
Check how generate AdSense code properly. First you need to remember to DO NOT choose a «Auto Ads», but create a own Ad Unit. Look at the image above in FAQ.
Участники и разработчики
«AdFoxly — Ad Manager, AdSense Ads & Ads.txt» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
- Feature/Bugfix: Removed banners, campaigns, and places from sitemap
- Bugfix: Minor fixes
- Bugifx: Listing all posts in ad campaign dropdown
- Feature: Top bar as default
- Security: Optional Sentry feature
- Security: Optional Bugsnag feature
- Analytics: Views for a single ad (pro feature)
- Update: Freemius 3rd party library v2.5.3
- Bugfix: Twenty Twenty-Three ad image width fixed
- Fixed PHP 8 Campaign Date Issue
- Critical Security Update — Freemius library security bugfix to v2.4.3
- AdSense center position ad on sticky placement
- Information about finished or ending campaign also on ads list, not only on campaigns lists
- Some fixes for MVP multiple import via CSV file
- Improved left and right fixed ads.
- Fixes in wizard and ads listing RWD
- Bulk actions: Import multiple ads via CSV file
- Bulk actions: on ads — Delete selected ads, turn on selected ads, turn off selected ads
- You can exclude ads in plugin settings tab from 404 pages as Google AdSense requires
- Editable all details of Ad Spots. Now you can change ads places / ad spots behavior.
- Manage how many times popup will be show, before will disappear forever.
- Better Anonymous Data Collection. Easier for user to revoke access.
- WordPress Core System Error Fixed
- Fix optimization
- Fix optimization
- Freemius library updated
- Changed Ad Block Detector to IAB
- Optimization for huge number of tags and categories
- Libraries updates
- Target your ads for mobile, desktop or both!
- Select specific post or page where ads should be hidden
- Select specific post or page where ads should be available, and ignore other post and pages
- UX improvements
- Select post or pages categories where ads should not be visible
- Select post or pages categories where ads should be available, and ignore other categories
- Select post or pages tags where ads should not be visible
- Select post or pages tags where ads should be available, and ignore other tags
- UX improvements
- Exclude ads in specific categories
- Allow ads only in specific categories
- Exclude ads in specific tags
- Allow ads only in specific tags
- Fixes for PHP 7.4.4 and above
- New tab / Same tab update
- New ref link option — sponsored (available: sponsored, no follow, do follow)
- Minor security updates
- Major fixes in ads loading optimization
- Major fixes in popup rwd
- Minor changes in visual of X buttons
- Major fixes in duplicated places
- Ads.txt support — file could be edit in WordPress Ads Manager Settings
- Reduced queries — Performance Improvement
- New design of wizard. All steps in one view for better understanding the flow
- New Google AdSense Input
- Some minor fixees in Analytics (beta) tab
- Ads could be disabled in ads listing. From now ads could be disabled without removing it
- Some UX improvement in Predefined and Custom Ad Places in Wizard
- New Ads Place — Inside the Post After (X) Paragraph. Now you can insert the ad after second paragraph, or after 5th. You can simple choose which one
- Custom & Predefined Places. AdFoxly do not need groups. They’ve been merged into Places as Custom Places.
- Google Analytics Integration is back as Events in Google Analytics.
- Facebook Pixel input for Facebook Remarketing
- Removed top navbar menu in default view after installation
- Major fixes in statistics performance
- New, easier wizard
- Extended Campaign Feature by faster adding and removing ads
- Creating new campaign from wizard step
- Few PHP Fixes and cleaning
- Polish Translation
- Small changes in readme.txt
- Campaigns. You can create campaign and set one date for selected ads. Campaign will deactivate all banners in campaign after choosed date.
- Groups. Possiible creating gropus of ads and display via Shortcode
- Initial version