AnyTrack for WooCommerce
Connect with Google, Facebook, Bing, Taboola and Outbrain and sync all your ad campaigns directly from WooCommerce.
You can only achieve Data-Driven Marketing capabilities when your conversion data flows across your marketing stack, in real-time. This is what AnyTrack will provide you: Easy-to-use and intuitive, yet surprisingly robust and multi-faceted.
AnyTrack is the catalyst that lets you grow and scale whether you’re a beginner, expert, agency, or publisher. No matter your digital marketing specialty. AnyTrack will get all your conversion data in one simple and easy to use platform. AnyTrack plugin for WooCommerce enables direct integration with AnyTrack and allows you collect, track and attribute all your tracking pixels within your AnyTrack account.
As soon as the AnyTrack TAG is on your site, conversions, engagements and opt-ins are instantly tracked and attributed to your ads and organic traffic. Your conversion data is forwarded in real-time to Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion API, and other pixels so you can leverage high intent audience data to optimize and improve your campaigns ROI.
With AnyTrack you can finally see — with unmatched clarity — everything that happens to your traffic and customers across all your funnels. Making optimizing, scaling, and improving your ROI faster and simpler.
- Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Conversion API
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly known as Bing Ads)
- Tiktok (soon)
- Pinterest (soon)
- Twitter (soon)
- Add all your pixels using one tracking TAG
- Connect with your AnyTrack property easily
- Choose which events to track
- Set event mapping for each of your pixels
- See what’s your best campaigns and ad sets
- Receive webhooks every time you have a conversion
- View and export all your data
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Do I must have an AnyTrack account in order to use this plugin?
Yes. This plugin connect with your AnyTrack account and sends all your conversions to AnyTrack.
Sign-up with free account here.
Do you support Server-side events?
All of our integrations can work both with server-side or client side mode. Choose the mode you
prefer on the pixel settings on AnyTrack.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«AnyTrack for WooCommerce» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Add support for ViewContent events.
- Improve support for WooCommerce checkout tracking for PayPal and other payment providers.
- Fix undefined index warnings
- Fix undefined variable warnings
- Send requests in the background (non-blocking)
- Improve capture of purchase events in PayPal
- Improve capture of purchase events in Cartflows
- Fix default settings when installing the plugin
- Initial version.