WordPress Random Posts and Pages
- WordPress Random Posts plugin pricing
- Random Posts Free Demo
- Random Posts Pro Demo
- Random Posts Documentation
WordPress random posts/pages widget is created for site’s internal linking.
Widget is getting random posts/pages as much as you may need and adds them in the box — randomly moving links.
As it is also very interesting and attractive, it fosters users to stay in your website longer and visit more pages by clicking random links.
Those two points are very important and useful for your website SEO(Search Engine Optimization).
We give you a chance to change widget’s parameters and customize your own style(color, width, background color, border color etc).
The main advantage of this widget is the random movement of random links and every time they are changing.
The back end interface is user-friendly and you can easily navigate and change parameters.
Ays random posts/pages widget is suitable for both beginner and advanced users.
You can choose what post types will be displayed in the widget (multiple choice).
This widget can increase your sells for WooCommerce products (WooCommerce Random products widget), you just have to select WooCommerce product type in post type option.
We also added the feathured image of the post or product, which will be more attractive.
There is option when to show this image.
- Link count
- Character count
- Animation speed
- Link hover options
- Animation types
- Box style options
Don’t forget, in case of any problems or upcoming questions feel free to contact us via e-mail email@example.com or FREE SUPPORT FORUM.
- Активируйте плагин используя меню ‘Плагины’ в WordPress
Участники и разработчики
«Random Posts and Pages Widget» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
- Updated: POT file
- Tested: Compatible up to: 6.0
- Added: POT file to translate widget
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.9
- Fixed: PHP problem on the admin dashboard
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.8
- Fixed : PHP issue on the Admin Dashboard
- Added : Hide the current post from the widget functionality
- Added : Hide on mobile devices option
- Fixed : Links count and Post type options conflict
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.7.1
- Added: Show posts with the same post type option
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.7
- Fixed: Some CSS issues on the admin dashboard
- Fixed: Front End issue
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.6
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.5.1
- Fixed: Color picker error
- Changed: Plugin name
- Added: Background image option
- Fixed: Animation error in browsers
- Fixed: Deleted duplicate of title
- Fixed: Color picker style issue
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.4
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.3.2
- Fixed: Links hover image display issue
- Updated: All color pickers
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.2.1
- Fixed: Hover fullname issue
- Fixed: Background Color Transparent issue
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.1
- Fixed: Reset button bug
- Fixed: Links hover background color issue
- Added: Reset button
- Added: Color Transparent option
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.0.3
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.0
- Added: Parameter for choosing post category to display
- Fixed: Save issue
- Added: Option animation type
- Fixed: Issue with sizes
- Updated: Options values connected with sizes
- Updated: Options connected with sizes
- Added: Options for link image: height
- Updated: Option link image display
- Added: Options for link hover image: size and display
- Added: Featured image to links hover
- Updated: Make post type parameter multiple choise
- Added: parameter for choosing post type to display
- Fixed: Bug connected with two or more widgets conflict
- Tested: Compatible up to: 4.9.7
- Tested: Compatible up to: 4.9.6
- Changed: dashboard styles
- Fixed: Bug in front end
- Tested: Compatible up to: 4.9.4
- Tested: Compatible up to: 4.5.2
- Fixed: Author link
- Tested: Compatible up to: 4.5.0
- Added: Box shadow effect parameter.
- Added: Box border radius parameter.