This plugin overrides display names across your BuddyPress site with usernames. The plugin will make your BP install more intuitive and user-friendly when using the @mentions feature.
If you downloaded this plugin and like it, please:
- Rate this plugin
- Spread the gospel of BuddyPress
This plugin requires BuddyPress 1.5
- Download, install and activate the plugin.
- If you’re using network mode and you have enabled user blogs, network-activate the plugin.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- I still see some display names on my BP site!
- If you’re using WP 3.0 in network mode and you’re seeing display names on blog comments, please try following step 2 in the installation instructions.
The only place you should see a user’s display name is on a member’s profile, other than that if you notice a display name on any other page on BuddyPress, please let me know!
- Internal configuration
By default, display names are enabled in the member header on profile pages. If you prefer usernames to be shown, add the following snippet to your wp-config.php file:
define( 'BP_SHOW_DISPLAYNAME_ON_PROFILE', false );
Участники и разработчики
«BuddyPress Usernames Only» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
- Requires at least BuddyPress 1.5
- Performance enhancements
- Add support for BP username compatibility mode
- Add support for WP Toolbar
- Add support for bbPress
- Various fixes
- Thanks to the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board for sponsoring this release
- Fix unique identifier block on member profiles again! (thanks to rossagrant and erich73 for reporting)
- Fix unique identifier block on member profiles (thanks to mrjarbenne for reporting)
- Fix username overlap (thanks to fzncloud and nuprn1 for reporting)
- Replace display name in
<title>tag (thanks to meini for reporting)
- Added button support for the BuddyPress Followers plugin
- Fix multiple replacement in activity updates again! (thanks to intimez for reporting)
- Removed bp_member_name filter (fixes compatibility with Welcome Pack)
- Tagged compatibility with BP 1.2.4
- Removed packaged replacement files as core hacks are no longer needed
- Show display name in member profiles by default
- Fix multiple replacement in activity updates and RSS feeds (thanks to ekawaii for reporting)
- Fix comment author usernames (thanks to piphut and intimez for reporting)
- Added modified core files to the plugin
- Forgot to uncomment a filter! D’oh!
- First version!