Extends the default user post activity functionality of the Users Insights plugin.
Users Insights by default provides the total number of posts created by each user, including pages and any custom post types. Sometimes however, you might need to list, search and filter your user list by the number of posts that they have created from a specific post type only. This plugin allows you to do this by adding the following features:
- List the number of posts that each user has created from each custom post type
- Filter the user list by the number of posts that they have created from each custom post type
- Sort the user list by the number of posts that they have created from each custom post type
- Select which post types to be available on the Users Insights table
- Make sure that the Users Insights plugin is installed and activated.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “Custom Post Types For Users Insights” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Go to Users Insights -> Custom Post types to select the custom post types to enabled on the Users Insights page
- Go to the Users Insights page and click on the «Eye» icon to make the custom post type count visible
Участники и разработчики
«Custom Post Type Filters For Users Insights» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
Release Date: February 9, 2022
- Include custom post types columns in export when they are visible on the table