When you have lots of new user sign-ups or comments every day, it’s very distracting to receive a single email for each new event.
With this plugin you get a daily, weekly, or monthly digest of your website’s activity. The digest includes the following events:
- New Core Updates
- New comments that need to be moderated (depending on your settings under ‘Settings’ -> ‘Discussion’)
- New user sign-ups
- Password resets by users
If you would like to contribute to this plugin, report an issue or anything like that, please note that we develop this plugin on GitHub. Please submit pull requests to the develop branch.
Developed by required.
- Upload the entire
/digestdirectory to the
- Activate Digest Notifications through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Head over to ‘Settings’ -> ‘General’ to configure the digest schedule.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
What’s the default schedule?
By default, the digest is sent at the beginning of the week at 18:00.
I still get single notification emails for event X!
This plugin relies on specific hooks and filters in WordPress and also overrides two pluggable functions for user sign-ups and password reset notifications. If another plugin already overrides these, we can’t include these events in the digest.
How can I add something to the digest?
The plugin is quite extensible. There are many well documented hooks developers can use to add something to the digest queue and modify the complete email message.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«Digest Notifications» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
3.0.0 — 2023-03-27
- Added: Support for sending digest on first day of a month
- Changed: Bump minimum requirements to WordPress 6.0 and PHP 7.4
2.0.0 — 2021-06-02
- Changed: Plugin rewrite
- Changed: Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Changed: Bump minimum requirements to WordPress 4.7 and PHP 5.6
For previous updates see CHANGELOG.md.