This is the Mobile Money payment gateway for WooCommerce.
About the Smobilpay for e-Commerce Plugin
Smobilpay for e-commerce is an online payment service aggregator that allows web users and e-Commerce merchants to buy and sell on the Internet using international and all existing local payment methods in Cameroon.
We enable digital organizations to accept cash, Mobile Money, or card payment via a simple, unique API permitting local businesses to participate in the vast digital economy by transforming their service offerings into the world of e-commerce sites.
This fully functional plugin has been developed for WooCommerce, to help merchants diminish payment friction for their customers by meeting customers where they spend more and more time – online!
It works in both Sandbox (development mode) and Live (production mode)
About the plugin
Cameroonians avoid online buying because it lacks local payments known to consumers.
Customers are more likely to finalize a purchase on a site that has their preferred payment options. This SmobilPay for e-commerce plugin permits you to use all Mobile money payment gateways available in Cameroon with the WooCommerce plugin. This integration uses a single API. The user experience for the end-user be it tech-savvy or not, is hassle-free.
What is Smobilpay?
A digital one-stop-shop, providing cashless payment solutions for Government, Corporations and businesses, and also providing a seamless Digital payment solution, used by third-party agents to sell digital services to end consumers.
The smobilpay platform Boasts of being a major partner with giant service providers in Cameroon such as ENEO (Prepaid and Postpaid), CamWater, MTN, Orange, Yoomee, Canal+, and more. Its reliability, invulnerable security, and efficiency are evident enough via its partnership with GIMAC-the interoperability switch of BEAC (the Bank Of Central African States), where smobilpay serves as the lone digital service aggregator for the entire CEMAC(Central African Economic and Monetary Community) region.
- Pay with Cameroon MTN Mobile Money
- Pay with Cameroon Orange Mobile Money
- Pay with Express Union Mobile Money
- Pay with SmobilPay Cash
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to «Plugins» -> «Add Plugin».
- Search for «SmobilPay».
- Install the plugin by pressing the «Install» button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the «Activate» button.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the «Payments» tab.
- Click on the line for «SmobilPay for e-commerce Payment».
- Configure your SmobilPay for e-commerce Gateway settings.
More details can be found on the documentation website
- WordPress version 4.7 or greater.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The Latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 7.3 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.7 or greater.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Do you have any Documentation?
Yes! We have installation documentation.
How do I test the plugin?
To test the plugin, create a smobilpay for the e-commerce sandbox account and configure the plugin.
Does it support PHP8?
The SmobilPay for e-commerce gateway is compatible with PHP version 8.0. We strongly recommend at least the use of PHP 7.3 to enjoy all the features offered.
How to get my access keys?
All you need is just to create an account and then ask our team for consumer key pairs.
Can I receive cash payment ?
Yes! you can receive SmobilPay cash, if your buyer has an account with Smobilpay.
What is the cost for the gateway plugin?
This plugin is a FREE download.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«SmobilPay for e-commerce — Mobile Money Gateway for WooCommerce» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
1.0.4: June 26, 2022
- Fix: Guzzle libraries updated
- Tweak: Indent improved
1.0.3: November 16, 2021
- New: Hook smobilpay_after_status_change added
1.0.2: October 22, 2021
- Tweak: E-nkap renamed to SmobilPay for e-commerce
- Fix: Avoid update completed payment status
1.0.1: October 12, 2021
- Fix: AccessToken in cache for production and develop
- Tweak: Unneeded redirection hooks removed
- Tweak: readme file improved
1.0.0: October 07, 2021
- Start plugin