This plugin allows you to create wish lists or bookmark for your website pages, posts or product sheet like WooCommerce shop, and display them on any post or page with simple shortcode or code into your theme as well.
Easy to use: you can add GDMylist button in many ways:
— activate it in the setting page, and you will be able to see the button in any posts/pages/WooCommerce product page immediately
— with shortcode in the editor, in that way you can choose which page can show it
— for developer with code directly in the template
Sharing Function: it is possible to share the list page on Twitter, Email and WhatsApp by activate the function in the setting page.
Flexible: by the Setting Page you can change the icons as your needs. The icons are provided by FontAwesome
For User registered and not: you can decide how can use this function, if allowed the registered user only or for not registered also. You can control it easily in the Setting Page.
Developer Friendly: as developer you can change GDMylist button layout as you need. The template is made with HandlebarJs, and all is two files in /template directory.
Multi Language Ready: GDMylist coming out with translation in English, Italian, Netherlands, French, Spanish, German and Japanize, but you can add more languages in case. All what you need is use the .po and .mo translation template that you can find in /lang directory
- Upload plugin .zip file to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip
- Активируйте плагин используя меню ‘Плагины’ в WordPress
- Use the control panel or shortcode in your posts and pages to display your button or MyList (more info in FAQ)
- You can chouse if the user have to login or not, the plugin not request to be login by default
Часто задаваемые вопросы
There are three ways by your needs:
1. By control panel
By default the button will be add before the post/page content.
That means you will se the button in the post/page list and into the post/page itself.
You can anable/disable this function from the control panel.
In the admin area go to «Settings/GD Mylist».
2. By Shortcode
if you needs a single button in a page or post or product sheet, just write
in the content
3. By code into theme
if you needs to put the buttom in themes code, just write
<?php $arg = array ( 'echo' => true ); do_action('gd_mylist_btn',$arg); ?>
where do you want that button will show it
How call myList’s list?
yuo can show MyList list by shortcode, just create a page (eg: myList) and put into the content the shortcode
to disable share button
to disable count items
How change login permission?
Go to the setting panel (Settings/GD Mylist) and check Yes in case you whant allow the anonymous user.
In case has anonymous user, the user’s id data will be storage in a cookie by GD-Mylist.
Cookie name is:
gb_mylist_guest, the expiration date is 30 days, and store only the Guest ID in order the create the list.
Can I Template customization?
Yes, I use Handlebars Js as template.
Here you can find the official documentation.
The files are in template folder:
Can I change the icons?
I use Font Awesome as icon framework Font Awesome.
You can change the class name from Control Panel (Settings/GD Mylist).
Yes you can, you need to change the relative translation.
As example, if you want to change add My List text for French you need to change it in the gd-mylist-fr_FR.po and .mo file as well.
Please note: keep a copy of this file because it will be overwritten in case of new release.
Участники и разработчики
«GDMylist» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- extend theme compability
- add accessibility tag to button and list template
- perfoming improvement
- update Fontawesome to v5.15
- bugfix: allways appear login alert in case of anonymous user function is disable
- create setting control panel (find it in Settings/GD Mylist) with the cabality to control: user login, fontawesome icon, hook button to content
- refactoring template files with Handlebars Js
- add the GD MyList button directly to content
- update Fontawesome library with v5.0 free
- performing improvement
- add wish items counter
- add Twitter, Whatsapp and Email as share method
- fix share link
- fix post title not appare on the list on not Multilingual sites (thank’s ‘svenol’)
- Multilingual support (English, Italian) with template .pot file
- Support mqtranslate and qtranslate-x
- You can activate (active by default) Wishlist share button on Facebook and as Link with separate template
- Fix call code into template (thank’s ‘nabjoern’)
- Fix view problems on wishlist’s list page
- Add login/no login case
- Now you can put the button into the content