The Genoo Plugin for WordPress has been crafted to address one of the most important challenges with WordPress sites — creating an easy way to engage site visitors, capture their contact information, and continue to engage them with relevant content based on their interests.
With the Genoo plugin installed, customers using WordPress as their website platform can now:
- Track all visitor activity and record it into the lead’s Activity screen inside Genoo
- Automate emails based on site visitor actions
- Create content-relevant and buyer-stage calls-to-action (CTAs) and insert them on pages, into posts, or in sidebars — wherever they make the most sense based on your content
- CTAs can be images that change on mouse-over, or HTML buttons — your choice
- Integrate WordPress user levels with Genoo Lead Types — automatically — and then use Smart Rules to create deeper engagement
- Understand your approved commenters and add them to your lead database automatically
- Create and manage forms inside Genoo and present them in your WordPress site using a Genoo form theme or your site’s CSS — use for calls-to-action, event registrations, and more — as popups or full forms -and the forms are responsive too.
- Form submissions on WordPress automatically create or update Genoo lead records — trigger automatic emails, nurturing sequences, or a variety of other activities
With the Genoo Plugin for WordPress, your site will engage visitors, entice them to provide their contact informaton, and increase your audience — which means, ultimately, that you will increase your sales! Schedule a demo now.
To download the Genoo Plugin for WordPress, visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/genoo/ or search for «Genoo» from your WordPress Plugins screen (Add New). To obtain the Genoo WordPress Plugin user guide, visit Help/Support from your Genoo Admin Screen.
Not a Genoo customer yet? Let’s get your «30-Day Free Trial» started today!
- WordPress at least version 3.3
- PHP at least version 5.3.1
- PHP DOMDocument extension
- Active Genoo account (http://www.genoo.com)
Этот плагин предоставляет 4 блока.
- Перейдите в админ-панель и выберите в меню Плагины -> Добавить новый.
- Search for «Genoo».
- Нажмите установить.
- Нажмите активировать.
- Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/genoo/
- Download latest version of Genoo.
- Unzip file into WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate plugin.
Участники и разработчики
«Genoo» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Fix CSS button resizing
- Firefox Fix for Overlay CSS
- CTA Editing Fix
- CTA ownership allowing top domain, to own subdomains.
- Register Rest Route — WordPress Update
= 5.9.0 —
* Add other plugin extensions
= 5.8.9 —
* Add CSS fix for inline block buttons
- Refactor naming to use URLs instead of Landing Pages
- Add redirect, and dynamic pop-over ability to landing pages
- Fix for ref/ urls on landing pages
- Elementor support
- Version Mismatch
- PHP 5.6 Bug Fix
- Bugfix PCRE2 regex in PHP 7.4
- Bugfix WooCommerce Stripe Integration
- Bugfix a field sanatizer
- Bugfix a folder name parser
- Fix CSS bug introduced because of another CSS bug
- Parse CSS to avoid non-valid-css error
- WP_Error as response is a no no
- Fix image position
- Disable Requirements Checker
- Fixing a typo
- Side image modal window — make image gone after success submission
- Allow AnyCase url’s
- WP Seo
- Webinar shortcode
- Divi compatibility fix
- Add lead id to survey script if we have it
- Compatibility fix with PHP 7.1
- ClassName typo fix
- CSS edits
- CSS edits
- Ability to change cache folder
- Flush folder with additional confirmation header
- HTML page hotfix
- PHP Notices removal
- Page delete hotfix
- Customizer extension hotfix for WPBakery
- UTF-8 bugfix
- Modal theme bugfix
- Customizer fixes
- Customizer fixes
- Ability to select styles / scripts on landing pages
- Hotfix: Forms action URL
- First & Last name WooCommerce compatibility fix
- Adding converted images from ID to image path into JSON api endpoint
- WooCommerce compatibility update
- PHP Notices fix
- Clever plugin which recognises extensions compatible with itself
- API exposed for pages / forms etc.
- Fixed Template Renderer to render scripts in body tag, not afters
- Fixed UX issues with Modal Pop-ups
- Stability updates
- Added ability to have Landing Pages header and footer on all WordPress pages
- Optimized Woocommerce extension compatibility
- Added trackable shortcode
- Optimized «Sync all forms»
- Ability to add landing pages header & footer data for all pages in Settings
- CTA group opened to wp-json api (with custom meta fields)
- Modal Theme using global modal title and description as field
- Modal Popup Default Theme — preview all options
- Modal Popups naming conventions
- Modal Popups titles and descriptions connected to original CTA
- Change cache path in settings
- Pantheon setup
- Error handling for modal windows
- Hotfix with modal themes namespaces
- Hotfix with modal themes data being overwritten
- Autoloading Lumens status
- WordPress customiser can now style modal windows
- Modal Window templates
- Deprecated ‘mobile’ window functionality
- Updating to latest WordPress version
- PopOver compatibility fix
- Improved API stability
- Extension Interface update
- Hotfix for Lumens classlist listing
- TinyMCE shortcodes for adding a Form, CTA, Survey, and Class List Widget has been optimized and the icons have been updated.
- CTAs are stored in the cloud, so they can be used across wordpress sites where the plugin is installed.
- Improved stability
- Ability to align CTA from Page Builder
- Better Rendering fot CTA’s from Page Builder
- eCommerce better compatibility
- Compatibility for new Page Builder feature
- Forms compatibility upgrade
- Pagebuilder now in HTTPS
- Added Page Builder
- Added Pop-Up Styler
- Minor bug fixes
- Removing «required field» after form submission
- Fixed error for not found form response according to form indicator in GET parameters
- Allowing CTA feed from any origin
- Extended API
- Added extensibility for settings pages
- Added extensibility for tools
- Added cta extension for page builder
- Added protection for missing DOMDocument library
- Added ability to ad custom CSS class and ID to CTA buttons
- Added ability to redirect a page according to a referer URL
- Extended API for Genoo Extensions
- Added hooks for extensions to append modal windows
- New admin styles
- Widgets init at previous priority loading
- Using core WordPress functions to retrieve widgets
- Ability to center CTA
- Adding CSS edits to have Shortcodes inline when in «ul > li» lists
- Added a protection for WordPress widgets dissapearing phenomenon
- Added additional uninstall hooks for database clean up
- Added warning about incompatible sidebars
- Changed CTA title to a mandatory field in CTA creation
- Ability to add custom classes to form elements
- Ability to make CTA button appear after time period
- Fixed minor issues
- Added ability to follow Form original return URL
- Pop-Up builder added
- Minor fixes
- Handeling of TinyMCE plugins changed
- Better dynamic CTA resolving and priority handeling
- Added compatibility for TinyMCE iframes when servers don’t allow direct access to PHP files in wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Changed preview function for Lumens Classlist
- Changed Classlist url to non-protocol one (only //url.url)
- Added dynamic CTA validation
- Added WordPress 4.2.2 listing table support
- Added CTA for custom post type
- Added ability to identify multiple CTA’s (and their placement within the sidebar) for a specific page or post.
- Expanded CTA Library to include creating a CTA that is a Lumens class list. This allows placing specific class list on specific pages/posts.
- Implemented a fix so if the plugin is being accessed from the command line it will be able to be activated (in case of backups that deactivate plugins prior to doing the backup).
- WP Users in specific role can push to specific Lead Type within Genoo, and be automatically joined/removed from Lead Types as their WP User Role changes.
- Patch to prevent Genoo CTA shortcode to be executed from header.php or footer.php.
- WordPress 4.0 Compatibility
- CTA shortcode can be now placed in a different nested shortcode.
- Ability to place CTA’s in main page content using WYSIWYG editor.
- Allows pop-up forms to be embedded in-line with your content, increasing your lead generation success.
- Fixed issue with CTA drop down in Page/Post add/edit
- Fixed issue with Form pulled for CTA being the default form rather than the specified form.
- Added ability to create dynamic CTA in sidebar for pages and posts with Genoo CTA Widget.
- Added ability to create a CTA library for use on pages and posts.
- Added ability to dynamically link User Roles to Genoo LeadTypes to update Genoo in real time as new users are added to a user role.
- Better modal window handling.
- Wp editor plugin now working for latest WordPress and TinyMCE 4
- Added ability to use image button and hover image for form pop-up from Widget.
- Added ability to open widget forms in modal windows.
- Added custom form success and failure messages.