The best way to integrate with iContact
Integrate your Gravity Forms forms so that when users submit a form entry, the entries get added to iContact. Link any field type with iContact, including custom fields.
Learn about email marketing with iContact:
Create beautiful messages in minutes with iContact’s drag-and-drop message creation tool. Simply pick a template from iContact’s well-stocked template library, and make it your own by adding your brand colors, images, links, and text.
If you are a design or HTML pro, this is the tool for you. Use MessageCoder to import HTML from your favorite template or to start a message from scratch. Then use iContact’s table editing tools, message previews, and custom color swatches to put the final touches on a message that’s exactly what you want.
Choose from hundreds of thoughtfully designed templates guaranteed to make your messages pop.
iContact moves your messages straight from your business to your customers’ inboxes, every time. How do they do it? With a team of delivery specialists, SpamCheck™, and close relationships with all the major Internet service providers.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > iContact)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with iContact.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- Does this plugin require Gravity Forms?
Yes, it does.
- Does this plugin require iContact?
Yes, it does.
- What’s the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«iContact for Gravity Forms» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
- Fixed: When opt-in Field type is a product, the label selected on the Feed opt-in condition is different then the value sent on the form submission (it comes in format ‘label’|’price’ )
- Fixed: PHP «static» warnings
- Removed fatal error development code. Sorry about that!
- Tested with Gravity Forms 1.7
- Added: Now fully supports sandbox mode (as requested)
- Fixed: Issue with checkboxes not submitting values
- Improved: If list names have public names, they’re added to the iContact name instead of replacing it (as requested)
- Improved Custom Field support: now sorts alphabetically, no longer has limit on number of custom fields.
- Fixed PHP warning
array_diff() ... on line 37
- Converted cached lists and custom fields to site_transient instead of transient; this will work better for WordPress Multisite.
- Fixed issue where only 20 lists were being fetched for Feed setup
- Improved error handling by considering «warnings» errors and stopping processing if iContact doesn’t successfully create contact.
- Added: Entries now get assigned a iContact ID that links directly to the edit page for the iContact contact
- Added: Notes are now added to Entries with the success or error messages from exporting to iContact
- Fixed issue users were having where form merge fields don’t get pulled properly (see here and here). Issue only affected accounts with no custom fields defined.
- Fixed issues where contacts were not being added to iContact
- Added support for lists with non-alphanumeric characters
- Hopefully fixed issue where plugin doesn’t pull fields to match up with the forms in Gravity Forms feed setup.
- Added iContact signup link when plugin is not configured