Getting links to your blog, especially deeplinks to your individual pages can be a hassle,
Linklaunder is a WordPress plugin that brings links in automatically from other blogs in the network, everything is done totally automatically. The links and anchor text is random, and links deeply into your site.
Note: We are still in beta
You can now sign up directly as a beta-tester on www.linklaunder.com
- Download and unzip the .zip file with the latest version
- Upload the full directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter username and password in the ‘LinkLaunder SEO’ submenu placed in the ‘Settings’ menu
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- When you say free, what’s the catch?
There is no catch. The plugin works completely free, but you have no control over the links that are given you, or that you give…
- Tell me about the PRO version
In the PRO version that is being developed, you will have additional options:
- You will not have pages that link to sites outside the network (that is possible in the free version).
- You will be able to prioritize which of your pages should be linked to the most.
- You can add rel=»nofollow» to your links, so you don’t give out linkjuice to other sites if you so choose.
- You can have more links, faster. The free version of the plugin has a limit of how many links per blog per day you can get, the PRO version will increase the number of possible backlinks.
- You can have the plugin verify the pages that are linking to you.
These options will be available in the PRO version of the plugin.
Note: These options are subject to change.
- Will changing the permalink structure in WordPress affect my links?
Yes and no, since the plugin works by ID, links from your site will still function as before, but when changing permalink structure, the links from external sites to your site will be affected. When you change permalink you should always make sure to make a 302 redirect to your new pages anyway.
- What about bad blogs and cheaters?
Right now the system is based on trust. The users that get in are trusted, but we have a system running that checks the links are still in place, and that there is no problems, any potential errors detected by our system will go through manual review.
- What kind of links will I get and point to?
Anyone who is in the network. Do not be troubled if you do not recieve a link back to your site from the blogs you are linking to. The whole point is that you link to other blogs, and someone else will be linking back to you.
- On some of my posts, the plugin has not posted a link?
That is part of the system, since having an external link on every single blog post you make will make it look suspicious, and raise a red flag with the search engines. We try everything we could think of to make sure it looks like a proper link, and not an automated linking system, which it is.
- My blog stopped working after I installed your lousy plugin!
We’re sorry to hear that. We try our best to make sure our plugin works flawlessly in the WordPress versions we support. Have you checked if you are using the latest version of our plugin and the latest version of WordPress? If you have problems, please go to our forum and we or the users there will try to help you as best they can.
- My blog has received a punishment and lost traffic, its your fault!
Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Its hard to tell what made the search engines punish your blog. Even if it is this plugins fault, we cannot really do anything about it. If you choose to participate in the program, you must understand that there can be problems.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«LinkLaunder SEO» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Перевести «LinkLaunder SEO» на ваш язык.
Заинтересованы в разработке?
Посмотрите код, проверьте SVN репозиторий, или подпишитесь на журнал разработки по RSS.