Simply notifies registered users if a new post has been published. If you use the User-Access-Manager (UAM) Plugin by GM_Alex, users will only be notified if they have access to the post. Notifies the admin if a user changes his subscription status. There is zero configuration. Available in English, German, French and Japan.
The subscription to new posts is activated to new users by default. Based on the post category, users are able to choose which notifications they would like to receive. They can also deactivate all notifications.
- Download the plugin-files from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Upload the files to your plugins directory on your Server.
- Activate the plugin in your admin-backend.
Участники и разработчики
«New Post Notification» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Added French translation. Thanks to hturri.
- Fixed bug causing malfunction of reset-password-link. Many thanks to valcorin.
- Error in refferer-link fixed.
- Error in German translation fixed
- Added japanese language. Thanks to Mako N.
- Bug fixed: Errors with user-backend fixed.
- Bug fixed: Admin notification throwing up a php error.
- Based on the post category, users are now able to choose which notifications they would like to receive.
- Threw out German language in the Mail-subject.
- Bugfix in unsubscription link fixed.
- first stable version.