Integrate Paid Memberships Pro and Pods to Extend User, Checkout and Admin Fields
This integration allows you to create and manage groups of fields for many areas in Paid Membership Pro, including:
- User and Member profiles on the frontend and within the WordPress admin’s Edit User screen.
- Add fields to the Membership Checkout page as an alternative to our Register Helper Add On. Fields added to the Membership Checkout page can be added in 10 unique locations.
- Add fields to the Add/Edit Membership Level page in the WordPress admin.
- Add fields to the Add/Edit Orders page in the WordPress admin.
Each group and field can have custom membership level requirements. This means that only users of a specific membership level or a user completing checkout for that membership level can view and complete protected fields.
Add Groups and Fields with the Pods Framework
This plugin adds three new options to the Pods Framework to the Add New Pod screen which allows you to choose from PMPro Member, PMPro Order, and PMPro Membership Level.
Member Profile and Checkout Fields
You can extend the Member object and choose to show groups of fields on the Member Profile page, the WP Dashboard User Profile form, and/or on the Checkout form itself.
Membership Level Fields
Have you ever wanted to store extra information about Membership Levels themselves, or add fields that can be referenced in your theme when displaying them? For the first time ever in a PMPro integration — you can now extend Membership Levels with their own custom groups and fields.
Membership Order Fields
Now you can track completely separate information per order like Shipping Tracking numbers for swag or anything you can dream of. For the first time ever in a PMPro integration — you can now extend Orders with their own custom groups and fields.
Pods Block Integration
Use any of the PMPro objects in your Pods Blocks to unlock the advanced templating you’ve been dreaming of for PMPro.
Advanced: Pods Blocks Query Customization
You can query your PMPro objects with Pods Blocks (used in «Order By» and the «Where» block settings) by following the short guide in our documentation page.
- Make sure you have the Paid Memberships Pro and Pods Framework plugins installed and activated.
- Upload the
pmpro-podsdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
I found a bug in the plugin.
Please post it in the GitHub issue tracker here: https://github.com/strangerstudios/pmpro-pods/issues
For immediate help, also post to our premium support site at https://www.paidmembershipspro.com for more documentation and our support forums.
I need help installing, configuring, or customizing the plugin.
Please visit our premium support site at https://www.paidmembershipspro.com for more documentation and our support forums.
Участники и разработчики
«Paid Memberships Pro — Pods Add On» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
1.0.2 — January 4th, 2022
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for two new locations on the PMPro checkout page: After User Fields and Checkout Boxes. (@sc0ttkclark)
- BUG FIX: Improved appearance of Pods fields on the PMPro checkout page so they more closely match styles used by PMPro. (@sc0ttkclark)
- BUG FIX: Prevent PHP notices from usage of certain PMPro hooks when
$userobject is not passed in. (@sc0ttkclark)
- BUG FIX: Prevent PHP notices on the PMPro checkout page when the PMPro Member pod does not exist and has not yet been extended. (@sc0ttkclark)
1.0.1 — November 12th, 2021
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for showing PMPro Member fields on the Membership Account page under the Account Details area. #5 (@sc0ttkclark)
- BUG FIX: Prevent PHP notices on checkout page when logged out. (@sc0ttkclark)
1.0 — October 26th, 2021
- Initial release