Create, organize and display your projects. Ideal to publish your portfolio online.
This plugin was created to help you publish your projects portfolio. Unlike some other plugins out there, this «Projects» plugin is designed to be as lightweight as possible while staying complete and flexible in order to make your publishing process as easy as one can imagine.
Easy to use
All you have to do is just to install and activate the plugin, decide the URL structure for your projects («projects» by default) and save plugin settings. You are ready to publish your portfolio — just fill in the form to describe the project and hit the «Publish» button!
Detailed project information
Project publishing form stays as simple as possible and allows you edit the project summary and full description containing any information you might need: images, galleries, subtitles, lists, links, shortcodes, project classification criterias, author etc.
Fully integrated with WordPress
This plugin fully relies on native WordPress structure and uses its user friendly interface to create singular project pages (each project has its own URL) and project archives (portfolios).
Out of the box, you can organize your projets by category, type, collection and client. If you are a team — you can assign each project to a member of your team and have multiple portfolios published at the same time. A very easy user interface allows you to control the display of the projects archive links (portfolio links) on the front end of the site.
Some custom coding also allows you to add any other classification criterias you might need without any problems (see taxonomy registration function on WordPress codex).
Fully integrated with your theme
This plugin was designed to stay as lightweight as possible and does not try to reinvent the weel: it fully relies on your theme and WordPress functionality to display projects while leaving the door open for any kind of customization you can imagine or your theme allows (via native WordPress template system, hooks, filters, scripts and stylesheets). All of the above makes this plugin extremely flexible and compatible with any theme that follows WordPress standards.
User friendly interface
This plugin has easy to understand user interface that allows you to control the project permalinks and project display options.
Separate portfolios for each team members
This plugin is ready to be used on complex websites that need to handle separate portfolios for all team members. Author portfolio links are generated on the fly and can be configured via the display and permalink options. Example URL http://domain.com/portfolios/author-name/ will generate a portfolio page for a member of your team that will be fully integrated into your theme.
After project widget area
This plugin creates a special widget area right after the content on singular project pages — ideal place to display a widget with an inquiry form for better conversions. You can also disable this widget area on any specific project page (or globally if you decide to do so).
This «Projects» plugin deals with managing your protfolios and does not try to do the theme’s job. If your theme is mobile friendly, this plugin will be as well.
Created for real businesses
This plugin was created to be used on business websites and even if it is free, the main idea is to use it in a real business that brings real money.
This plugin uses WordPress standards to output any text strings on the front end and in the admin area and is ready to be translated to any language.
Even if this plugin is extremely easy to use you might have some questions and / or suggestions. Please refer to the support section to have them answered.
Future Development and Support
For the plugin support and/or feature requests please visit https://sergeliatko.com.
Features to expect in Projects plugin:
- Project details button / URL
- Project ratings and questions / answers
- Portfolio aggregate ratings
- «Grid» portfolio display under Genesis framework
Features already included from the list above:
- Project archive links
- Author portfolios
- After project widget area
- Download and activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress dashboard.
- Visit Projects -> Settings page and configure the plugin options.
- You are ready to go!
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- How to show the Projects page on the front end of my site?
- Please, create a page with whatever name you prefer and make sure it has the same slug as you configured for your projects (projects out of the box). When someone tries to access this page on the front end — WordPress will automatically display the index of your projects. You may easily add this page to the navigation menus and sitemaps.
- How can I have a «Grid Display» of my projects?
- Please, note that while this plugin provides you with a handy interface in the backend to manage your portfolio, it does not help you to have any specific type of layout on the front end… It is your website theme’s job. By default the project archives have the same layout as your blog posts, but you can customize them via theme’s templates and/or hooks/filters. Each theme is different, so please, refer to your theme’s developer for help with specific layouts.
- Some of the most popular themes however will be supported in the future. Stay tuned.
- How to reach the plugin developer?
- For questions and feature requests, please visit https://sergeliatko.com.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«Projects by Serge Liatko» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- added project links functionality and display settings for it
- added global plugin version variable instead of class versions
- added new permalink option: Author portfolio slug
- added endpoint for projects by author (ex. URL domain.com/portfolios/author-name/ gives a team member portfolio)
- modified settings screen titles
- added author portfolio links functionality and its display options
- updated translation strings
Included new feature : After Project Widget Area. Fixed some minor bugs and updated plugin descriptions.
Added projects archive links functionality and drag-n-drop interface to control their display
Updated plugin descriptions
Initial release of the plugin