The simplest way to Send files Anywhere
Send Anywhere is a cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
Unlike messenger or cloud based storage apps Send Anywhere allows the end user to send as many files, of any file type and size, as many times as they want, across Android, iOS, and Desktop. SA utilizes p2p networking to bypass cloud storage thereby making the transfer process more secure and quicker. Furthermore, Send Anywhere requires no login or registration — all that is needed is a one time six digit code that will sync the sending and receiving device.
- Instantly Send Files: Send Anywhere works by creating a temporary six digit which recipients can use to access files sent to them, so long as they download the files within a ten minute time frame.
- Receive Securely on Any Device: On the receiving end, all you need to do is enter the six digit code.
file transfer, widget, widgets, file, files, transfer, move, upload,uploader, share, download, easy, simple, free, sidebar, multi device, cross platform, sync, real-time
- Активируйте плагин используя меню ‘Плагины’ в WordPress
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- How does Send Anywhere work?
Send Anywhere pairs two devices with a temporarily generated key confirmation and transfers files instantly via the optimal network path between the devices.
- How can I send/receive files?
- Select files to send and hit the [Send] button on your Send Anywhere widget.
- Share the temporarily generated 6-digit key with the receiving device.
- The transfer process begins when the receiving device inputs the key.
- Is Send Anywhere secure?
We use SSL encryption on our website https://send-anywhere.com and mobile apps; however, keeping the temporarily generated 6-digit key away from others is important. You can get enhanced security keys – numerical and alphabetical mixtures – through the application’s settings. Sending files through Send Anywhere is completely secure because the files are never stored on any servers. Instead, they are transferred directly via a peer-to-peer network connection between devices. If the devices are in remote locations or in different networks, the p2p path may sometimes fail. In these instances, Send Anywhere finds the most effective node-server to pass through without storing any files. The process for uploading files for later download follows the same convention as a normal upload/download process. The maximum allotted file storage time is 24 hours so there is no need to worry about security.
Участники и разработчики
«Send Anywhere (File transfer)» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
Fix the jQuery errors
- First release