Allow Canadian merchants to easily accept Wechat Pay, Alipay and UnionPay for their websites using SnapPay’s payment gateway. Users pay in Chinese RMB and merchants receive either in Canadian dollars ($CAD) or in US dollars ($USD).
This plugin is built for Merchants located in Canada or USA. The settlement currency is in Canadian Dollars or US dollars.
Why accept Alipay and WeChat Pay?
- Alipay and WeChat Pay are the world’s most widely used payment solutions which completely revolutionized the payment experience.
- Alipay is Alibaba Group’s online payment platform. It is currently used by 1 billion active users. WeChat is an all-in-one messenger App with one-touch mobile payment support. There are 1.1 billion active users.
- There is a huge surge in Chinese buying demand worldwide. Increase your sales by offering the payment option Chinese customers are familiar with.
SnapPay is Alibaba and WeChat’s official partner in Canada. It offers secure online, mobile and in-store Alipay, WeChat Pay payment solutions. It currently works with thousands of merchants and educational institutions all over Canada.
Features and Benefits
- One plugin to enable both Alipay and WeChat Pay. No longer need to download and install two separate plugins.
- Users pay in Chinese RMB, merchants can choose to receive either Canadian dollars or US dollars.
- The only plugin of this kind that Offers MOBILE friendly checkout experience that opens WeChat and Alipay directly.
- Accepts full and partial refunds right inside WooCommerce.
- Extremely user-friendly checkout experience to increase conversion rate.
- Full integration with WooCommerce. Track transaction history in WooCommerce.
- Fast deposits: receive money in your account in two business days.
- Trusted payment experience with several layers of security protection.
- Benefit from SnapPay’s in-store payment solutions: POS terminal and Static QR code.
There is no set up fee, no monthly fee, no other hidden costs. Merchants pay a flat fee based on the transaction amount. This is much lower than the other payment options in the market. Custom rates are available for businesses with very large volume. Contact customer service to get quote.
How does the Check Out look like?
Payment is as easy as 1.Snap, 2.Tap to confirm and 3.Done. Users no longer need to enter user name, password, credit card numbers, verification code that takes minutes to finish.
- At the check out page, choose Alipay, WeChat Pay or UnionPay.
- With a PC browser, a page with the QR code will open.
- Users can scan the QR code with the Alipay or WeChat App and confirm the payment on the phone.
- With the WeChat or Mobile browser, clicking check out will automatically wakes up the WeChat app and the Alipay app. Users confirms the payment on the phone.
- In WordPress -> Plugins menu, click “Add New”. In the search field, search by “Payment Gateway for Alipay and WeChat Pay (支付宝, 微信支付, 银联支付北美版)”.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Contact customer service (1-888-660-7729) to open a merchant account.
- Once your account is created, you can login to SnapPay merchant backoffice to retrieve the MD5 Sign Key, the merchant ID and the APP ID.
- In WordPress, navigate to WooCommerce Settings ->Payment tab. Here you can activate payment methods and modify settings for checkout. You will be asked to enter Merchant ID, Sign Key, APP ID and Settlement Currency.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- Q: Can I use it in US or other countries other than Canada?
- A: No. Currently the currency the merchant receives is in Canadian or US dollars(if the account is opened in Canada). Therefore, it is only suitable for merchants in Canada.
- Q: How come I can’t see the Alipay or WeChat Pay QR code after clicking ‘Place Order’?
- A: There are a few things to note here. 1, the merchant needs to register theMerchant Registration first from here. Make sure you apply for the Open API Integration service 2, Make sure you enter the Merchant ID, App ID, Sign Key in the Settings page. Those fields cannot be blank.
- Q: What is the rate/fee for using SnapPay’s gateway?
- A: We charge a flat fee for each of your transaction. There is no other fee, no contract and no other cost. Contact customer service to get quote.
- Q: Will I be charged a fee when issuing refund?
- A: No, if you issue a full refund, the merchant will receive the full amount in Chinese RMB they paid. The transaction fee we deducted for the original transaction will be refunded back to the merchant.
- Q: Where do I issue refund?
- A: You can do it right inside the Woo-Commerce section in WordPress.
- Q: Is there a number I can reach if I have any question?
- A: Our customer service number is 1(888)660-7729
- Q: When will I receive the money in my account?
- A: You will receive the payment in 2 days after the purchase was done.
Участники и разработчики
«Payment Gateway for Alipay and WeChat Pay (支付宝，微信支付，银联支付北美版)» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Перевести «Payment Gateway for Alipay and WeChat Pay (支付宝，微信支付，银联支付北美版)» на ваш язык.
Заинтересованы в разработке?
Посмотрите код, проверьте SVN репозиторий, или подпишитесь на журнал разработки по RSS.
2.3.3 — 18 January 2023
- Compatible to PHP 8.
2.3 — 1 Apr 2020
- Add UnionPay Enable/Disable function.
2.2 — 8 February 2020
- Add UnionPay.
2.1 — 11 November 2019
- Enhancement notify order status function.
- Better payment experience on mobile devices.
- Improve error message display.
- Some bugs fix.
2.0 — 26 April 2019
- Upgraded the payment gateway to leverage SnapPay’s V2.0 payment system.
- Added the USD settlement currency.
- Improved customer payment experience on mobile devices.
- Added WaChat H5 payment method.
- Added Alipay Wap payment method.
- Bug fix: Don’t clear cart, if payment fail.
1.0 — 17 August 2018
- This is the first release.