It takes 1 minute to add SpatialMatch IDX to your site
Learn more about SpatialMatch IDX
National MLS Coverage
SpatialMatch IDX offers nationwide coverage of MLS property listings from over 200 markets.
Supports Multiple MLSs
SpatialMatch IDX allows you to have multiple MLS feeds at ones within the same search experience — no additional work or configuration on your part is required.
Optimized for Lead Generation
We constantly optimize and measure our lead capture performance. Just in Q1 of 2021 we increased our conversions by 145% and then 98% the next month.
- Flexible registration settings with optional and required choices to maximize your leads.
- Prompt visitors to register after N number of listings viewed.
- Property inquiry and showing request forms and calls to action on every page.
Favorites & Search Alerts
Engage and nurture your website visitors with powerful tools like favorites and search alerts. SpatialMatch IDX keeps prospects updated on status changes to their saved properties and emails new listings matching their search criteria.
SpatialMatch IDX is heavily infused with wide range of data to enhance user experience with relevant and timely information throughout their journey.
- Neighborhood boundaries
- Area information and demographics
- Schools, districts and attendance areas
- Points of interest and more
Recent Sales & Market Statistics
SpatialMatch IDX helps your visitors to be aware of market conditions and trends by providing recent sales, and relevant statistical snapshots (on listing details pages) relevant to their hyperlocal areas.
SpatialMatch IDX is designed with mobile in mind and offers great user experience to your website visitors.
SpatialMatch IDX is designed within WCAG 2.0 guidelines and continuously sought-after to improve its accessibility to all users.
Access your leads right within your WordPress dashboard. Track their details, favorite listings, search alerts and IDX activity.
Search with Lifestyle in mind
SpatialMatch IDX is a lifestyle real estate search engine plugin for real estate professionals focusing on the broader lifestyle needs of a potential homeowner.
SpatialMatch IDX enables the dream by allowing consumers to search for the particular area(s) that best match the hyper-local factors that impact the style and quality of life (i.e. the consumer "lifestyle").
Consumers can search for neighborhoods or communities based upon any combination of parameters relating to demographics, education, points of interest, neighborhoods, and more (i.e. looking for the micro communities in a particular area that are in close proximity to the right high school, favorite coffee shop, place of worship and grocery store(s) is critical to today’s real estate consumer).
SpatialMatch IDX instantly improves your websites competitiveness. It delivers a fun, interactive map-based user experience that displays all their selected lifestyle factors.
Integrates with 1000’s of apps
SpatialMatch IDX integrates with Zapier and enables you to send leads and their activity information to any 3rd party application of your choice. Some of the triggers include:
- New user registration
- User sign in
- New form submission
- Property view
- Property search
- Saved favorite
- Saved search
- Go to your WordPress admin "Dashboard" area and select the Plugins item from the left side menu. Click on the Add New button near the top of the page (next to the page title Plugins).
- If you haven’t already downloaded the plugin from the wordpress.org site, search for "spatialmatch" in the Search Plugins box. Otherwise click the Upload link and locate the SpatialMatch.zip plugin file in that you previously saved to your computer.
- Click the Install Now link to begin installing the plugin.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click the Activate Plugin link.
- Click the SpatialMatch IDX > Settings menu item on the left side of the WordPress Dashboard.
- If you already have a SpatialMatch IDX license key, enter it under the License Key settings and click Save Changes. If you don’t already have a SpatialMatch IDX license key, you can request one from the same page by clicking the Get License Key link.
- Once you have specified your license key your licensee and market information with the link to the IDX page will appear below. Click the IDX URL link to view the SpatialMatch IDX in action.
- At this point all your SpatialMatch IDX settings are automatically configured based on your licensee and general WordPress settings. Feel free to adjust them to fit your needs.
- Add a link to the SpatialMatch IDX URL into your main navigation to allow your website visitors access the application.
Detailed installation instructions are available in a video here.
Участники и разработчики
«SpatialMatch IDX» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Перевести «SpatialMatch IDX» на ваш язык.
Заинтересованы в разработке?
Посмотрите код, проверьте SVN репозиторий, или подпишитесь на журнал разработки по RSS.
- WordPress 6.1.1 compatibility update.
- Updates pricing.
- WordPress 6.0.2 compatibility update.
- Fixes handling of failed API response during authentication.
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility update.
- WordPress 5.8 compatibility update.
- Adds missing file for upgrading license.
- Adds ability to add and edit contacts under Leads section
- Adds ability to view registered user sessions
- Adds ability to delete contacts’ favorites and saved searches
- Adds support for displaying Texas IABS and Consumer Protection Notice (Settings > Compliance)
- Adds DMCA notice required by Northwest MLS
- Switched HTTP Post to native wp_remote_post().
- Extends PHP support for 7.0 and later
- Fixes compliance related items
- Misc minor enhancements
- Prevents Boostrap.js caching in the front-end
- Adds plugin menu icon to the admin panel
- Implements optimal image sizing in Favorites
- Changes the name of the form in the listing details
- Fixes issue with custom permalink
- Fixes undefined index ‘page’ issue
- Makes leads table full width
- Redirects content support link to the Help page
- Fixes compliance URL issue
- Upgrade from legacy Adobe Flash app to SpatialMatch JS.