SupportFlow is a web based help desk software. SupportFlow is a web based help desk software. It allows teams to manage support tickets using a web interface.
A few of its features are:
Allow agents to create/reply tickets using web interface.
Customers can create ticket by sending an E-Mail or filling a web based form.
Agents can opt to get E-Mail notifications of replies of tickets.
Administrator can limit agents access to particular tags.
Administrators can see daily/weekly/monthly ticket statistics.
Agents can view tickets assigned to them in admin dashboard.
Agents can insert predefined replies to the tickets.
Agents can add their signature to tickets using one-click.
Agents can forward whole conversation to anyone using its E-Mail ID.
To contribute to SupportFlow visit [github] (http://github.com/SupportFlow/supportflow/).
Install SupportFlow either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server and activate it.
After activating open E-Mail accounts page in SupportFlow menu and add an E-Mail account you wish to use with SupportFlow.
Now you are ready to use SupportFlow.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
How can I insert a SupportFlow contact form in my site.
Just add [supportflow_submissionform] shortcode to the post you want to add SupportFlow form to.
Why aren’t messages being sent or received? =
After successfully adding an e-mail account under SupportFlow > E-mail Accounts, make sure you wait for at least 5 minutes because the retrieval script only runs once every 5 minutes.
If it still isn’t working, check the log for any error messages or clues. To view the logs, add this line to a
functionality plugin, and then visit the SupportFlow > Log page.
add_filter( 'supportflow_show_log', '__return_true' );
Warning: The logs will contain private data, so be very careful if you share them with anyone. Make sure you redact anything that you don’t want to share.
Участники и разработчики
«SupportFlow» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Security: Fix two XSS vulnerabilities: #145091-h1 with CVSS score 6.1 (Medium), and #145086-h1 with CVSS score 4.7 (Medium). Thanks to whitehatter for discovering and disclosing them responsibly.
- Security: Add extra output escaping throughout plugin.
- Fix: Respect the Reply-To header.
- Update: Increase Gmail synchronization interval to 10 minutes.
- Full changelog
- Security: Tightened access controls to read and set SupportFlow permissions.
- Privacy: Prevented leaking e-mail subject lines in search results.
- Privacy: Prevented leaking customer e-mail addresses to WordPress users that lacked SupportFlow permissions.
- Improved handling of large mailboxes during initial message download.
- Tickets are now re-opened when new replies are added.
- Better handling of non-ASCII messages.
- Outgoing messages are now prefixed with a sequential ticket number instead of a random code.
- Agents are now notified if a message failed to send.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Full changelog
- Uploads are now attached when sending a reply.
- Fix the timestamps on replies.
- Added ctrl-enter keyboard shortcut to submit replies.
- The original message is now quoted in replies.
- Added a filter to modify the IMAP cron interval.
- Added some logging to help troubleshoot problems.
- Full changelog
- Auto-saving tickets
- Recently created tickets widget in dashboard
- Ticket assigned to current agent widget in dashboard
- Other tickets by the customer in view ticket page
- Allow agents to add signature in ticket
- Allowing basic HTML in replies
- Easy creation of support form using [supportflow_submissionform] shortcode
- Securely saving attachments
- Fixed bugs
- Fix nonce and escaping bugs.
- Add ability to forward a ticket to someone outside of SupportFlow.
- Add a statistics page.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Various UI and UX tweaks.
- Initial release.