- Accessibility ready with ‘img’ role, automatically generates title and description from settings.
- Automatically sanitize SVG markup to make it safe and lightweight.
- Include almost all settings to customize the SVG image.
- Include a collection of common non-rectangular dividers.
- An icon library included icons from «Bootstrap Icons», «Ionicons», «Dashicons» and new «WordPress Icons».
If this plugin is useful for you, please do a quick review and rate it on WordPress.org to help it spread to more people. I would very much appreciate it.
Please check out my other plugins if you’re interested:
- Content Blocks Builder — A tool to create blocks, patterns or variations easily for your site directly on the Block Editor.
- Block Enhancements — A plugin to add more useful features to blocks likes: icon, box-shadow, transform…
- Icon separator — A tiny block just like the core/separator block but with the ability to add an icon to it.
- Meta Field Block — A block to display a meta field or an ACF field as a block. It can also be used in the Query Loop block.
The plugin is developed using @wordpress/create-block.
Этот плагин предоставляет 1 блок.
- SVG Block Display an SVG image as a block, which can be used for displaying icons, dividers...
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/svg-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Часто задаваемые вопросы
What problem does this plugin solve?
It helps to input inline SVG images as blocks easily and safely.
When should we use this plugin?
- When you need to quickly input some icons. It bundles with more than 3000 icons from some popular icons library such as «WordPress», «Dashicons», «Ionicons», and «Bootstrap icons».
- Or you need to use an SVG image as a divider, or separator. It also bundles with some common non-rectangular dividers like tilts, curves, triangles…
- You can also use it as an image block but for SVG format only like images from undraw.co.
Why needs this plugin?
It’s super easy to use. It’s accessibility-ready. It comes with lots of additional features like responsive width and height, responsive spacing (padding and margin), responsive justify alignment, flip, revert, responsive border, border-radius, box-shadow builder…
Who needs this plugin?
Anyone can use this plugin.
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«SVG Block» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Release Date — 30 Jun 2022
- FIX — Convert inline style to style object
Release Date — 19 Jun 2022
- DEV — Update SDK
- DEV — Refactor icon library modal
- DEV — Allow uploading SVG files
Release Date — 12 May 2022
- REFACTOR Update sdk
Release Date — 30 April 2022
- FIX — Missing color slug
Release Date — 30 April 2022
- DEV — Upgrade color format
Release Date — 28 April 2022
- DEV — Add title to block registration in JS
Release Date — 21 April 2022
- DEV — Optimize code for performance
Release Date — 19 April 2022
- REFACTOR — Move the PanelColorGradientSettings out of PanelBody
Release Date — 15 April 2022
- DEV — Icon library modal: focus the search box on open, press enter to insert icon
Release Date — 12 April 2022
- FIX — Remove old cached icons due to storage limitation issue.
Release Date — 10 April 2022
- DEV — Update icons pack
Release Date — 07 April 2022
- FIX — Fix typo issue
Release Date — 05 April 2022