VS Pricing Tables — Visual Builder is a WordPress plugin that makes it easy to create and publish beautiful pricing tables using a wizard and a visual builder. SVS Pricing Tables works with any WordPress theme and you can publish your pricing tables anywhere on your site using a shortcode. SVS Pricing Tables gives you the ability to edit the content right on the table itself and see how the final pricing table will look like in real time.
Plugin URI: http://pricingtables.svs-websoft.com/
— Easily create pricing plan using a wizard
— Drag and drop pricing table component
— Drag and drop feature(row) re-ordering
— Featured Column highlights best price package
— Inline text edit
— Responsive Tables
— 15 different table templates in PRO version
— Shortcode support
— Clone a price column
— Customize your pricing tables (colors)
— Intuitive User Interface (visual builder)
— Create Unlimited Pricing Table Rows
— Edit the content right on the pricing table
— Real Time preview
- Upload svs_shorlink_analytics directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Create Pricing Tables using \»Pricing Tables\» menu in WordPress Admin
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- How many pricing tables can I create?
- How many columns can I create?
The Lite version is limited to 3 columns. The PRO version has no this limitation.
- Does you plugin require any coding knowledge (php, css or html)?
Our plugin has a visual builder, that means using drag and drop you can build your pricing tables and no other knowledge required.
- Can I have 2 different pricing tables on the same page?
Not in this version. Having 2 pricing tables on the same page will overlap styles and will result in an incorrect display of pricing table.
- Will my users see the icons in the corner of the Price Table?
NO. This is visible in the backend only for you to create the plan.
- I want to change the design for each individual column
We allow limited changes on a specific column regarding design, based on each price table predefined design.
- Can I change the colors of the pricing tables?
Depends on the pricing table. Each pricing table has a design concept behind it, some of them allow, some not.
- I want to adjust my pricing table column width
Use the combo box with a predefined set of sizes. This will apply to all columns. Current version does not support individual price plan width change.
- Are the pricing tables responsive?
Yes, SVS Pricing Tables has all it’s designs responsive. If by chance we missed something you can contact support and it will be fixed for you.
- I want some additional features for this plugin.
We are always open to new ideas and great features to implement in our plugin. If we will consider your feature useful for our users, we will implement it.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
You can contact us using our page http://pricingtables.svs-websoft.com/support or http://svs-websoft.com/contact
- I found a bug. What should I do?
Please contact us using support page http://pricingtables.svs-websoft.com/support
- What about the PRO version?
The PRO version has 15 designs, advanced control on the elements, no disabled elements and premium support for 1 month
- Do you plan to add additional features in the PRO version?
- Do you plan to add additional design for pricing tables?
YES, the PRO version will have 5x more pricing tables designs.
- How do I know when you release the PRO version?
You can subscribe here http://pricingtables.svs-websoft.com#subscribe and we will announce you.
Участники и разработчики
«SVS Pricing Tables» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Bug fixing: backend interface in Safari browser (thanks Yavor Lazarov for reporting)
- Bug fixing: when adding the cross and ticks for the various options if added another field everything resets (thanks Tom H. for reporting)
- Removed «Default» option for column size
- Added position marker when dragging an element
- Added 2 more designs
- Added feature to change column width
- Bug fixing on pricing table edit
- Initial Release.