The Thirukkuṛaḷ is a classic Tamil Sangam literature consisting of 1330 couplets or Kurals. It was authored by Thiruvalluvar. The Thirukkuṛaḷ is one of the most important works in the Tamil language. This is reflected in some of the other names by which the text is given by such as Tamiḻ Maṟai (Tamil Bible); Poyyāmoḻi (words that never fail); and Teyva nūl (divine text). The work is dated to sometime between the third and first centuries BCE. Thirukkural represents the way of life through rational and humane values/principles. (Zilch religions)
- Simple shortcode ‘[Tamil_Thirukkural]’ available to display random quotes.
- Simple drag and drop widget options integrated with WordPress structure.
- Facility to extend and modify the functionality of the plugin using WordPress filters.
Follow the steps to install the plugin:
1. Download the zip file.
2. Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly by searching «Thirukkural» plugin.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
4. Enjoy! 😀
After installing the plugin, Navigate to Appearance -> Widget and then add the widget «Tamil Thirukkural».
Random Quotes will be displayed in the website as per your widget/Theme settings.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
How many Kurals are added?
All 1330 kurals are added.
I have a suggestion. How do I contact you?
The best way to contact me is through the support forums.
Участники и разработчики
«Thirukkural» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- New Version