Popup allows you to create and manage powerful promotion popups for your WordPress blog or website. Powerful, and yet, easy to use popup plugin that will help you to grab your visitor’s attention to introduce him offers, discounts or other kind of promotional notices.
Popup Plugin is very easy to use. Popup is designed in such a way so you don’t need to spend much time to activate or customize popup, with provided guidelines and other descriptive text with options make it easy to setup a new popup; with just few clicks and some minutes of your time you will get your popup up and running on your WordPress site.
= Premium Support =
Popup team provide support for the Popup plugin on the WordPress.org forums and One-on-one email support. Both are only available to people who bought the Popup Pro plugin only.
We created the premium version with many extra features and an optimized interface, so it’s even more intuitive and quick to design beautifully customized popups and multiple types popups. It will be well worth of your investment!
Why You Should Consider Upgrading to Popup Pro
If you’ve been using our free Popup plugin, then you already love the awesome functionality and the ability to create popups… and you might be wondering what’s included in our premium version to justify the upgrade?
On top of the incredibly flexible new design templates that allow you to customize your popups to your heart’s content… we’ve also included new ways to customize the user experience.
Highly Customizable: Every popup comes with many customizations, you can change anything of selected popup like heading text, color, size, overlay transparency, background color, background image, border color, action button text, action button color, action button text color and many more….
MailChimp Support: To convert your visitors into subscribers, Popup comes with MailChimp Support, you just need your API Key & List ID
Popup Templates: Popup comes with 14 pre designed templates with beautiful Animations which are customizable including for Newsletters, Discount, General Popups, Shopping Templates and more….
- 14 Pre Designed Popups with beautiful Animations
- WYSIWYG Supported
- Live Preview to edit popup and see the changes
- Fade In animation to show popup
- Fade Out animation for exiting popup
- Highly Customizable!
- Mobile Friendly and fully Responsive for Mobile Devices
- Exit popup when (Escape) key pressed
- Ajax support to submit form
- Save Subscribers to MailChimp directly
- Save subscribers to local database
- Mail the subscriber’s info to any email adress
- General Popup Templates
- Newsletter Popup Templates
- Shopping Popup Templates
- Discount Popup Templates
- Subscribe Popup Templates and many more……
- Change popup text size and color
- Change the background color of popup
- Change the background image of popup
- Change the width of popup
- Control the transparency of overlay
- Show popup on posts
- Show popup on pages
- Show popup on home page
- Reset Specific popup settings if something goes wrong
- Auto show popup After some time delay
- Auto close popup after user subscribe
- Auto close popup after some time delay
- Cookies expiration time for popup
- Show popup only once on every page
- Show popup every time user refresh page
- Hide popup after successfully user subscribed
- Redirect to another URL after subscribed
- Show success message option after subscribed
- Invalid e-mail error message option
- Auto form error validation included
- Missing field error message option
- Delete the subscriber’s list from local database
- Delete single subscriber entry from local database
- Export Subscribers to CSV file to import in MailChimp or other mailing services
Customizing the look and feel of the popup is as important as the content itself. That’s why Popup gives you the ability to customize the timings and size of the popup to your needs.
Popup team constantly works on upgrades and improvements. With our upcoming updates we are planning to add more types of popups.
Thank you for using our popup plugin.
If you think that you found a bug in our Popup plugin or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First download the ZIP file ,
- Log in to your website administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins page, and add new plugin.
- Upload Popup.
- Then click
Now you can set your Popup options, images and use our Popup.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
There are no FAQs Just yet
Участники и разработчики
«Popup — MailChimp, GetResponse and ActiveCampaign Intergrations» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
- minor bugs fixed
- Settings bug fixed
- css bugs fixed
- Now compatable with the latest WordPress version
- Minor Bugs Fixed
- CSS bug fixed
- Click to Popup Functionality Added
- Added functionality to Enable/Disable popup animations *
Added GetResponse Newsletter integration with all popups
- Added Active Campaign Newsletter integration with all popups
- Fixed Popup1 field’s height issue where text cut from the bottom little bit*
Fixed Display settings where Show popup on home is unchecked and popup still shows on home page*
Fixed Popup 7 text fields issue where on some themes fields go out of position in popup container
- Fixed Popup 7 close button issue where close button go out of position on some themes
- Fixed Popup 14 Subscribe button icon where on some themes icon disappears or go out of position
- Added: 3D Animations to every layer of All 14 popups, every element of popup will animate while appearing on your website
- Added: 3D Animation Support for smaller devices, Popups will also animate on Mobile and Tablets
- Added: 200+ Google Fonts to change the font styles of headings and sub-headings in popup
- Added: Ability to show or hide popup on mobile devices
- Fixed: Setting’s Page Bugs
- Fixed: Color Picker Issue, where user needs to double click to select color
- Fixed: Close button issue, when users tap on Close button but popup won’t close on mobile
- Fixed: Popup 4 Background Image Upload Issue where image uploads but don’t show up in popup
- Fixed: MailChimp Integration
- Fixed: Small bug fixes
- Initial release