STREAMLINE MONEY MATTERS WITH A DIGITAL WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE. ADD CREDIT AMOUNT AND REFUND IN YOUR ECOMMERCE WALLETS INSTANTLY.
Wallet System for WooCommerce is a digital wallet plugin. It helps the merchant implement a digital wallet system on their WooCommerce store. And allows customers to perform eCommerce transactions using the wallet system.
The customers can add money to their WooCommerce wallet through the available payment methods. And also, see the list of transactions made using the wallet money. The merchant can manage the customers’ wallets and change the wallet amount.
The application of the Wallet System for WooCommerce will improve the overall user experience. It will speed up the checkout process as the customers will make transitions without entering their transaction details each time.
Wallet System for WooCommerce increases the ease and security of the payment process. It benefits both customers and the merchant.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
1. Customers can top up funds into their WooCommerce wallets using any payment method allowed by the merchant.
2. Customers can see their transactions made using the wallet (credit/debit).
3. Customers can transfer their wallet amount to other users.
4. Customers can make payments on the store using WooCommerce wallet.
5. The merchant can see wallet amounts and the transaction history (filter by users) of all users.
6. Merchants can add or remove funds to the wallets of all their customers in bulk.
7. Merchants can enable email notifications for their customers.
8. Customers will receive notifications on; wallet top-up by the merchant, upon low wallet balance, and the deduction of wallet amount.
9. If the WooCommerce wallet amount is greater than the order total, it will work as a payment option and will show in payment method selection.
10. If the WooCommerce wallet amount is less than the order total, it will appear in the order details section during checkout and customers can use it to get discounts.
11. Merchant can see all wallet recharge orders (top-up by customers) in a separate order list in the WooCommerce section.
12. Customers can make withdrawal requests to merchants by providing their details.
13. Compatible with Invoice System for WooCommerce.
14. Compatible with POS (Point of Sale) for WooCommerce.
15. Compatible with Subscriptions For WooCommerce.
16. Compatible with the WPML plugin.
17. Supports WordPress multisite network.
18. Use the shortcode [mwb-wallet] to display the user wallet on any page.
19. Compatibility with Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce
20. Pay total or partial Wallet amount to buy products.
21. The email ids of both the debtor and creditor are shown in the transactions table to customers.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
Visit Wallet System for WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
SALIENT FEATURES OF WALLET SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE
1. Adding Balance to Wallet Account
Customers can add balance to their wallets using the available payment methods on the WooCommerce store. Merchants can also recharge or deduct their customers’ wallets in bulk or individually.
2. Wallet Balance Withdrawal
Customers can file a withdrawal request to withdraw their wallet balance into their bank account or other payment applications. The merchant has the power to approve or reject these requests, but they have to address each request individually.
3. Email Notifications
The Merchant can allow customers to review email notifications on the wallet recharge, the wallet credit, and the deduction of the wallet balance. It will update your customers about their wallets.
4. Flexible Payment Option
Customers can use their Wallets as a payment option if the wallet balance is higher than the total cart value. They can use it as a discount coupon when the wallet balance is lower than the total cart value.
5. Transaction History
The customers’ wallet transactions history contains entries for wallet recharge, debit, credit, transfer, and withdrawal. The merchant can also see edits they’ve made into customers’ wallet account and the list of customers’ transactions.
6. Wallet Amount Transfer
The customers can transfer their wallet amount into other customers’ wallets. It will help the merchants to increase the user interaction on their WooCommerce store and result in an increase in the wallet user base.
7. Compatibility with Subscriptions for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Wallet is compatible with Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugin. Customers will get discounts on Subscriptions renewal, which they can pay using their wallet balance. The merchant can decide the amount/percentage to be deducted from the wallet for order renewal.
8. Compatibility with Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce
The Wallet System for WooCommerce is compatible with Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce plugin. You will be able to select wallet as a payment method for your vendors to receive the sales commission.
9. Select Partial Payment Option
Customers can use their WooCommerce wallet balance to pay for products in two different ways: Total Wallet Amount and Manual Wallet Amount. They can use the whole wallet balance while making a purchase. Or manually select to pay a partial payment of their choice.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE WALLET SYSTEM OFFERS
1. Merchant can limit the minimum/maximum value that customers add to their Wallets.
2. Customers can make withdrawal requests to merchants by providing their details.
3. Customers can generate QR codes for their wallet account to receive payment from other wallet users.
4. Merchant can use a widget to show customers their wallet amount upon login.
5. Customers can send Invitations to their friends to join the Wallet System.
6. Supports the Elementor page builder.
Make a smart move with Premium Version of WooCommerce Wallet System
LIVE DEMO OF PREMIUM VERSION
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the MakeWebBetter Forums with your question.
CONTRIBUTE AND TRANSLATE
Wallet System For WooCommerce is translated into multiple languages Dutch, Russian, Spanish and many more. Help localize Wallet System For WooCommerce even further by adding your locale Language. Click Here
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Wallet System For WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type «Wallet System For WooCommerce» and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking «Install Now».
The manual installation method involves downloading our Wallet System For WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Where can I view the list of all Wallet transactions?
Follow these steps to see the Wallet transaction list:
From the Admin menu, go to MakeWebBetter > Wallet System.
Navigate to the Wallet Transactions tab. There you can view the transaction list.
Can I integrate the Wallet System for WooCommerce with local payment gateways?
We provide integration with popular local payment gateways. But if you want integration with a specific payment gateway, please contact us.
Can we recharge the wallet from the frontend or without an admin dashboard?
Yes, we can recharge the wallet from the frontend for this, please go to the my-account page >> wallet >> add balance.
Can we refund the order on the plugin wallet?
Yes, the admin can refund the order on the plugin wallet. For this we have provided a setting name as a refund to the wallet, please enable this setting from the general tab.
Can the admin update the wallet amount of all the users at once?
Yes, for this we have provided a functionality through which the admin can add the (credit/debit)wallet of all users at once.
Can we update the wallet amount of users individually?
Yes, the admin can update the wallet amount individually. For this please go to the plugin setting >> wallet(Here all the users are listed you can change it accordingly).
Can the admin check all the wallet transactions of their users?
Yes, the admin can check all the transactions of their users, for this go to the plugin setting >> wallet transaction >> from here admin can check all the transactions.
Yes, for this please go to the my-account page >> wallet >> click on transfer and then from here they can transfer the amount to the other person.
Is there any shortcode for the wallet system for WooCommerce?
Yes, Admin can use shortcode mwb-wallet for using all the functionalities of the Wallet System for WooCommerce.
Does this plugin Support WordPress Multisite networks?
Yes, the plugin supports WordPress Multisite Network
My question is not listed?
Участники и разработчики
«Wallet System For WooCommerce — Create an In-store Digital Wallet, Recharge User Wallets & View Transition History» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
«Wallet System For WooCommerce — Create an In-store Digital Wallet, Recharge User Wallets & View Transition History» переведён на 7 языков. Благодарим переводчиков за их работу.
Заинтересованы в разработке?
2.1.2 — RELEASED ON 29 November 2021
- New: Partial Payment Option
- New: Updated all transaction table
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
2.1.1 — RELEASED ON 2 November 2021
- New: Supports Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
2.1.0 — RELEASED ON 23 September 2021
- New: Shortcode mwb-wallet which will display user wallet on a page
- New: Support WordPress Multisite Network
- New: Compatible with our Subscriptions For WooCommerce plugin.
- New: Compatible with WPML plugin
2.0.4 — RELEASED ON 2 August 2021
- Fix: the warning comes when adding wallet recharge to cart.
- New: Added a function for WooCommerce POS plugin regarding debiting the wallet amount.
2.0.3 — RELEASED ON 22 June 2021
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
2.0.2 — RELEASED ON 15 June 2021
- Fix: Wallet payment gateway error
2.0.1 — RELEASED ON 27 May 2021
- Fix: Minor Bug and Issues Fixes.
2.0.0 — RELEASED ON 20 May 2021
- New: Customers can pay using their wallet as a discount if the wallet amount is less than the actual order amount,
- New: Customers can transfer wallet amount to another user.
- New: Merchants can set email notifications to users on their wallet update (credit/debit)
- New: Merchant can add/subtract a certain amount on all users at one click (Bulk operations)
- New: Merchant can update wallet of all users at once using CSV file (wallet import)
- New: Merchant can allow refund of orders to the wallet.
- New: Customers can file a request to withdraw the amount from their wallets and transfer it into their bank accounts or other payment apps.
- New: Have REST API to access and manage wallets
- Fix: Minor Bug and Issues Fixes.
- First version