WooCommerce Serial Numbers is the most powerful license key manager plugin for WooCommerce. You can generate, sell, and manage software, games and digital product’s license keys easily with this plugin.
💵 With WooCommerce Serial Numbers You Can Sell:
- License activated digital software, games, and digital products.
- Gift cards, recharge cards, and other secret number-based products.
- Pin codes, username & passwords.
- Lottery tickets.
💻 Find Out More:
✨ WooCommerce Serial Numbers Features:
- Create, assign, and manage license keys for digital products.
- Option to add license validity so they expire after the preset time.
- Option to add an expiry date to stop selling licenses after that date.
- Set activation limit to restrict the use of software activation keys.
- Admin panel notification for depleted license keys for each product.
- Enable email notification for the depleted license keys.
- Recover license keys assigned to failed, refunded & canceled orders.
- Option to reuse the recovered serial numbers with the latest orders.
- Enable auto-complete orders feature, for licensed products.
- Automatically deliver the license keys with the complete order email.
- A flexible option to edit the serial/license key when necessary.
- Software licensing API for validation, activation, and deactivations.
- License tracking options for the site admin from the order page.
- License key encryption to keep you safe.
- Option to hide the license keys on the admin dashboard.
- Supports WPML to sell license keys on multilingual sites.
- Supports third-party PDF Invoice & Packing Slips plugins.
➡️ Looking for more features? Get The PRO Version.
⚡ WooCommerce Serial Numbers PRO Features:
- Create and assign license keys for WooCommerce variable products.
- Generate bulk license keys with your custom key generator rule.
- Random & sequential order for the generator rules.
- Automatic license key generator to auto-create & assign keys with orders.
- License key management option from the order page with required actions.
- Support for bulk import/export of license keys from/to CSV.
- Option to sell license keys even if there are no available keys in the stock.
- Custom deliverable quantity to deliver multiple keys with a single product.
- Manual delivery option to manually deliver license keys instead of automatic.
- Email Template to easily and quickly customize the order confirmation & low stock alert email.
- Dedicated product list.
🔑 How To Generate/ Add A License Key:
Generating and adding a license key is easy. You just need to click ‘Add New’ to generate a new license key.
Next, follow these five steps:
1. Select A Product
Select the desired product from your ‘Add New’ serial key interface. Next, select the right product from the dropdown by entering a few characters of the product name.
2. Generate Keys
Add the desired serial/license key from the ‘Serial Numbers’ tab. You could use any combination of letters and numbers to generate serial/license keys.
3. Set Activation Limit
Set the ‘Activation Limit’ of your license key. This mostly applies to software and games licenses. In this section, you can also restrict total activations from the license. For instance, you can enter ‘3’ to allow a maximum of three activations with one key.
4. Set Validation Days
Set key validation days in the ‘Validity’ field. For example, if you desire your license key to stay valid for a whole year, enter 365 in its input bar. It’s worth noting that the countdown starts from the date of purchase.
5. Set Expiry Date
Enter a later date from the calendar in the ‘Expires At’ section. License keys will expire after the date you enter. There will be no allocation to this serial key with future orders after the date expires.
If your license keys are not for games or software, you can skip options three and four. You can disable this from the Settings menu by clicking the ‘Disable software support’ checkbox.
💝 WooCommerce Serial Numbers has received lots of love from its users:
💢 Supercharge Your WooCommerce Store With Our Other Plugins:
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- MariaDB version 10 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Serial Numbers, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click «Add New».
In the search field type «WooCommerce Serial Numbers» and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking «Install Now».
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
How does it work?
Primarily this plugin will enable you to sell and manage license keys. When a customer purchases a license enabled product, a license key will be added with the order when the order is complete. You can also set orders to auto-complete for your license enabled products. License keys are displayed on the order confirmation page and also added with the order confirmation email. Your customers will be able to find the serial numbers in their account section under the order details too.
Which products are the main target of this plugin?
This WooCommerce plugin has the ability to extend and become a fully-fledged license management tool. The current focus highly prioritizes enabling WooCommerce store owners to sell software, game, digital products, pin codes, gift cards, and other secret codes.
Can I ask/suggest for a new feature?
Yes, of course. We do not create products for ourselves. You are always welcome to suggest new features and improvements.
How do I get the advanced features?
The advanced features include bulk import of license keys and automatic license generation. They offer much-needed productivity enhancement for every store owner. You can purchase the premium version from Pluginever and enjoy those advanced features.
How do I work with software API?
WooCommerce Serial Numbers has a dedicated page for Software API. You can learn more from our documentation about how it works.
Участники и разработчики
«WooCommerce Serial Numbers — License Key Manager» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
1.2.10 (17 May, 2022)
Fix — Compatibility with WC v6.5.1
Fix — Fix typo
Enhance — Enhance simple product metabox styles
1.2.9 (19 December, 2021)
- Fix — Compatibility with WP v5.8.2
- Fix — Compatibility with WC v6.0.0
1.2.8 (27 May, 2021)
- Fix — Compatibility with WP v5.7.2
- Fix — Compatibility with WC v5.3.0
1.2.7 (8 September, 2020)
- Fix — Shop manager User level: Search products do not show and decrypting key failed
- Fix — Notification email conflict
- Fix — Stock notification need to skip private products
- Fix — Activation list table serial number column is not working
1.2.6 (24 August, 2020)
- Fix — Unicode character not showing on PDF
- Fix — Translate path not found
- Enhance — Ordered serial numbers in dedicated metabox on order edit page
1.2.5 (12 August, 2020)
- Fix — Error on order edit page when contains non serial numbers
1.2.4 (9 August, 2020)
- Fix — Serial numbers are not showing in order edit page
1.2.3 (3 August, 2020)
- Fix — Order status changed on pending status
- Fix — Order edit throwing error not found order_id
1.2.2 (28 July, 2020)
- Fix — Can’t add manually order
1.2.1 (25 July, 2020)
- Fix — Order email showing wrong when order contains non serial items
- Fix — Can not add manual serial numbers
1.2.0 (23 July, 2020)
- Enhance — Full rewritten plugin
- Enhance — Product tab for serial numbers
- Enhance — Serial Key list table with status, order date and expire date
- Enhance — All Settings are in one place
- Enhance — API response
- Fix — Order confirmation page needs reload
- Remove — The notification tab from admin bar
1.1.3 (24 November, 2019)
- Enhance — Improve API response
- Fix — Added compatibility with Product Input Fields
- Fix — Option to modify license validity
- Fix — WP Compatibility v5.3
1.1.2 (11 November, 2019)
- New — Obscure serial keys in dashboard
- Enhance — Change API response
- Fix — Indexing serial number table
- Fix — WC Compatibility v3.8.0
1.1.1 (16 October, 2019)
- New — Built-in support for leading PDF Invoice & Packing Slip plugins.
- Fix — Show auto draft products while creating serial numbers.
- Fix — Admin panel notification update latency.
- Fix — WP Compatibility v5.2.4
- Fix — WC Compatibility v3.7.1
1.1.0 (22 September, 2019)
- Fix — Serial number reuse is not working on paypal gateway
1.0.9 (25 August, 2019)
- Fix — WPML Support
- Fix — WP Compatibility
- Fix — WC Compatibility
1.0.8 (6 July, 2019)
- Fix — Table create failed below mysql v5.6
- Fix — Serial number label chancing is not working on order complete page
- Fix — Creating multiple serial number for a single product when order failed
1.0.7 (24 June, 2019)
- Fix — Compatibly with WP v5.2.2
1.0.6 (18 June, 2019)
- Fix — Plugin translation issue
- Fix — Product order page serial number limitation
- Fix — Unwanted notification for the serial number
- Fix — Empty email notification
- New — Encryption — all serial number at DB is encrypted
- Tweak — Notification moved to the background process. No more failed check.
1.0.5 (24 April, 2019)
- Fix — Serial number table not generating in sql version lower than 5.5 [#31]
- Confirm compatibility with WC 3.6.1
1.0.4 (1 April, 2019)
- Fix — Email notification stop is not working
- Fix — Notification is showing for normal products too
- Fix — Validity takes negative value as input
- Fix — Sending serial numbers table even when order does not contains serial enabled products
- Fix — Serial number search is not working
- Enhance — Add serial number search filter
- Confirm compatibility with WC 3.5.7
1.0.3 (18 March, 2019)
- Fix — Aroken style
- Fix — Auto-complete order
- Conditional styles/script loading
1.0.2 (15 March, 2019)
- Fix — Link from product page to add new serial number page
- Fix — Conflict with Divi theme admin design
- Fix — Compatibly with WP v5.1.1
- Fix — Compatibly with WC v3.5.6
1.0.1 (6 March, 2019)
- Rewrite — Key generation process
- Add — Software API
- Update — Settings
- Improve — Notification
- Fix — Bug
1.0 (21 January, 2019)