This plugin adds either in the main text or a widget the ability to order a taxi direct from your mobile site to your business using Uber. You can encourage users to register for Uber using an optional setting as well.
The plugin hides itself if the user isn’t on mobile, but users can still register for Uber.
To add to the post or page, please use the
[taxi-me] shortcode within the post content.
For more documentation, check out the WP Taxi Me Documentation Page.
WP Taxi Me Premium
WP Taxi Me Premium is a plugin that allows you deeper integration with your website. The features the premium version has at the time of publication is the following:-
- Style Buttons Easily With a Graphical Interface
- Earn Money by using your own affiliate code with the plugin!
About Winwar Media
This plugin is made by Winwar Media, a WordPress Development and Training Agency in Manchester, UK.
Why don’t you?
- Check out our book, bbPress Complete
- Check out our other WordPress Plugins, including WP Email Capture
- Follow us on Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- Send us an email! We like hearing from plugin users.
We offer support in two places:-
- Support on the WordPress.org Support Board
- A priority support forum, which offers same-day responses.
This project is now on github, you can view the repository here. There are other versions, but this is the one I’ve put up, so where all the developmental will be tracked.
First of all, check if your city is covered. You can check using Uber’s Supported Cities List.
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the Add New feature
- Активируйте плагин используя меню ‘Плагины’ в WordPress
- Fill in your business or location details in the Settings > WP Taxi Me menu.
Further information is on the WP Taxi Me Documentation page.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
«WP Taxi Me» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Tested to 5.3
- Removed some legacy code relating to the functionality that connects to the Uber API (which has now been discontinued).
- Tested to 5.2
- Added a filter to allow people to add attributes to the button.
- Tested to 5.1
- Improved the debug functionality to return Raw API output
- Fix a warning on installation for the first time.
- Correct a spelling mistake on the Options Page
- Reintroduced a Google Maps Platform filter.
- Switched to Mapbox.
- Fix bug on options page that user details weren’t automatically filled in, leading to an error if Debug mode is switched on.
- Bumped version number up to match Premium Version
- Including a checkbox on the option page so if you want to subscribe to the newsletter you can.
- Improved layout of Options page
- Added a couple of hooks for the Premium Version. Get on the same level as Premium.
- Fix error in widget using a PHP4 Construct.
- Tested to 4.8
- Added the ability to hide/show the Registration button on Desktop/Mobile
- Add wptaxime_change_whole_link filter to the whole link.
- Expanded the shortcode to make it more compatible with WP Taxi Me Premium.
- Tested to 4.6
- Fix bug in debug mode that make unresponsive on multisite.
- Tested to 4.5
- Added an admin notice to set up the plugin on installation, as people were getting confused.
- Made it internationalization friendly.
- Corrected a spelling error in the Options Page.
- Corrected a bunch of URLs to the HTTPS.
- Tested to 4.4
- Changed the language pack format to make it compatible with wordpress.org language packs.
- Change the affiliate link format.
- Added filter ‘wptaxime_button_link’, which allows you to change the button link should you wish.
- Change affiliate links to go to https://m.uber.com/.
- Make it compatible with 4.3.
- Changed headers to match 4.3.
- Tested on 4.3
- Added a simple caching on the site.
- Fixed a bug which if checkboxes were unticked then they’d cause a display error in debug mode.
- Fixed a couple of warnings in display mode.
- Added a «Button Text» filter.
- Added a «Debug» Mode.
- First Release