This plugin adds Woocommerce-focused conditions to Oxygen to help you build more dynamic e-commerce sites. Ideal for hiding/showing content across your Oxygen site to the right users at the right time.
- Product type
- Product category
- Product tag
- If cart is empty
- If user is an existing customer
- If user is at Endpoint
- If the cart has reached a specific weight
- If the user has already bought this product
Example Use Cases
- Show Call to Action Popup (modal) ONLY if current product being viewed is on sale.
- Show shipping info on product page ONLY if this product is actually shippable (isn’t virtual).
- Show section with large product image ONLY if product has an image. (otherwise just show the title).
- Show Exit intent Popup ONLY if user still has product(s) in cart.
- Show different product layout based on product type.
- etc etc
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wplit-woo-conditions-for-oxygendirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Find the new conditions inside Oxygen’s condition UI in the builder.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- What version of Oxygen / Woocommerce is recommended?
Oxygen v2.3+ & Woocommerce v3.8+ (& Oxygen’s Woocommerce Integration if you want to be able to target individual Woocommerce elements as well as Oxygen elements)
- Do I need coding skills?
No, You don’t need any code knowledge to add these conditions. If you can add the default Oxygen conditions, you’ll be fine with this.
- Can these be used on elements from other plugins?
Yes, these conditions can be attached to any elements added with Oxygen. Modals, Sections, Helpers, Code Blocks, whatever you like.
Участники и разработчики
«WPlit Woo Conditions for Oxygen» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
1.0.1 (Date: November 14, 2019)
- Product conditions now work in repeaters
- Product conditions work in global modals.
- Small performance improvements