A simple way to customise the login screen on your WordPress install. There are a number of advantages to using this plugin:
- Using a plugin means the changes stay when you upgrade
- It’s an easy way to add a little polish to your freelance web design jobs
There is a flickr group for showing off your custom logins, or for getting inspiration for your own creations. You can see it on flickr — http://www.flickr.com/groups/bm-custom-login/
If you’re in the market for a WordPress theme then you could check out my Premium GPL WordPress themes site here: http://prothemedesign.com/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire contents of the zip file to your plugin directory ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Активируйте плагин используя меню ‘Плагины’ в WordPress
- Create a background image and then upload that to your website as well
- Go to the plugins options page in the WordPress admin (‘Settings’ -> ‘Custom Login’) and enter the url for you login background image
- Change the colors as you desire
- Press save
- Bask in the glory of your beautiful new login screen
Участники и разработчики
«Custom Login» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
2.3.2 — 14th July 2021
- Fix errant comma that caused a 500 error on some servers.
2.3.1 — 13th July 2021
- Fix PHP error for missing settings.
2.3 — 3rd January 2021
- Display the ‘powered by’ text underneath the login form to ensure it is visible. It can be targetted with css using
2.2.5 — 17th June 2020
- Fix implode parameter order.
2.2.4 — 5th March 2020
- Update CSSTidy to latest version.
2.2.3 — August 23rd 2019
- Switch to submit_button function for settings form.
2.2.2 — April 23rd 2019
- Replace deprecated filter.
- Update coding standards.
2.2.1 — December 1st 2017
- Remove text shadow on login button so that it’s more consistently readable.
- Make it clearer what the text link colour changes.
- Change CSS label to match the core customizer label.
- Remove CSS vendor prefixes that are no longer needed.
2.2 — November 30th 2017
- Fix default colour values so that the default button works properly
- Fix PHP 7 warnings in CSSTidy
- Sanitize more things for extra security
- Make translations work properly. Improve coding standards (again :))
- Fix coding standards and improve security
- Update the localization strings so that the new language pack system will be able to translate the plugin
- Stop color picker from being loaded on every page in the admin — thanks to mgsisk for the report and code fix
- Update CSS Tidy files to latest version
- New Feature: Custom CSS — now you can edit everything! 🙂
- make link colour affect login button to ensure things remain harmonious
- improve sanitization/ security throughout
- encode footer html properly so that html actually works — and is safe
- make plugin path more flexible for people who move wp-content directory
- improve security, and massively improve the admin page
- add a shadow colour option, improve login url support, change admin footer text
- Add a background image for the main body of the site
- Some tweaks to the login layout
- A total rewrite with a new options screen, and a redesigned page login layout
- Old old old, needs updating