Double Image is designed for the Gutenberg editor. This custom block design allows you to display two images side by side or stacked.
Images can be either selected via the media library or simply drag and drop an image to either drop zones.
Apply an overlay with or without a background color and adjust the opacity of the background.
Text can be added on either image at the top or bottom.
Want more blocks?
Join me in developing a suite of blocks for Gutenberg.
- Visit the BlockSuite website
- Join the ideas board
- Subscribe to updates
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
From a trusted developer
Double Image is built and maintained by Sébastien Dumont.
Please Leave a Review
Your ratings make a big difference. If you like Double Image, please consider spending a minute or two leaving a review and tell me what you think about the plugin.
- Upload the
double-imagefolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the double-image.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your computer.
- Install and activate the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
- Activate the Double Image WordPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use Double Image block on your next page or post.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
- Is Double Image free?
Yes! Double Image is absolutely free.
- How do I start using Gutenberg?
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, you’ll need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme, like CoBlocks. Then install the either WordPress 5.0+, or the Gutenberg WordPress plugin. That’s it! 💥
- What WordPress themes work with Double Image?
Any properly developed WordPress theme will work with Double Image, though if you’re looking for an exceptional theme, check out CoBlocks. Developers are also able to apply minor style touch-ups to themes, to make the block fit in better with existing themes.
- How do I add or find the block?
Search for any of these keywords to narrow down the blocks when looking for Double Image.
You can also add the block by typing
:doubleimageand then press the spacebar.
- Can I drag and drop images in place?
Yes you can. When you add the block to the editor you will be given two drop zones. So if you don’t have the images already in your media library you can drag and drop an image to either slot.
- How do I know if the image is uploading once dropped?
When the image is dropped you will see the image in the background and an indicator showing it is currently uploading. When it is finished uploading the indicator will disappear.
- How do I select an image from the media library?
When you add the block to the editor you can press on either placeholder. This will open the media library to allow you to select an image.
- Where can I ask for help?
Please reach out via the official support forum on WordPress.org.
Участники и разработчики
«Double Image for Gutenberg» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Compatible: Gutenberg 5.1.1
- Changed: Tags used to help find the plugin.
- Changed: Donation link.
- Corrected: Plugin feedback image from not loading correctly.
- Tweaked: Block colors to stand out more from the rest of the blocks.
- Tweaked: Enqueued the block instead of registering the block.
- Tweaked: Background Opacity option only shows if a background color is set.
- Dev: Dependencies updated.
- Initial release on WordPress.org. Enjoy!