View WordPress logs in a convenient and searchable way, get security advice, track website 404s and revise your server settings.
We created the WordPress issue tracker plugin with accessible security in mind. Sometimes it is difficult to read and search over the debug.log file. That is why the Issues Tracker shows the log in your CMS, not on the server. It is readable and searchable.
The plugin can send email notifications on different error events. It tracks more issues than a regular WP health checker can offer.
Improve your website security with the issue tracker plugin features:
Debug Log Viewer
View notices, warnings, and errors of the WordPress debug.log file in a simplified table format. Search (by error type, line, and file) and pagination make the process of log control quick and convenient.
We list all 404s (page not found) errors on your site and allow you to set email notifications.
For example, enable them on every 404 event
Get recommendations on server and site settings to improve your website speed and security.
Get an Email notification if the state of your server becomes worse.
We check your website by the following criterias:
* Check if database username used in wp-config.php is widely used
* Check if database password used in wp-config.php is widely used
* Checks state of WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY constant
* Checks if used default database prefix
* Checks if SSL (https) encryption is enabled
* Checks if the PHP version is up-to-date
* Checks if WordPress version presented in HTML code
… and many more checks in the next releases
Track all your website performance and security issues in one place: log file entries, server checks, and 404 errors.
- Email notifications if Advisor module detects an falls one of security checks
- Email notifications if 404 request will be registered
- Priority Email support
Как активировать через WordPress
- Перейдите в «плагины» -> Добавить новый
- Искать WP Issues tracker’
- Нажмите «установить», затем «активировать»
Как активировать вручную
- Загрузите файлы плагина в директорию /wp-content/plugins или установите плагин напрямую на странице плагинов WordPress.
- Активируйте плагин в разделе «Плагины» админки WordPress
Часто задаваемые вопросы
How to debug a WordPress website?
Enable the debug system on a WP website by setting WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG variables to ‘true’ in the wp-config.php file. The server will log errors into the wp-content/debug.log file. You can search the file directly on the server or in CMS with the Issues Tracker plugin.
Here is the official WP debug guide. Consider that after turning on the debug mode, your website will behave differently. Errors may be shown to the users or admins.
Why is debug.log important?
Debug.log is a part of the universal (core, plugins, and themes) WordPress system for debugging code. It is vitally important for your code quality and website operation.
You should strive to ensure that this file is empty and contains no notices, warnings, or critical errors. If a new line appears in the debug.log. — make an effort to fix a bug in the code to ensure the highest quality user experience for visitors of your website.
What should I do with 404s on WordPress?
WordPress shows a 404 page when a requested page is not available. A common error message, in this case, is “Page Not Found”. 404s are a sign that user experience needs improvement. Many errors of this type may turn users away from your website and hurt search engine optimization. Search engine crawlers will not index 404 pages, and decrease positions of your website in search results
What are the common WordPress issues that I can track in the debug.log file?
Debug.log file is a default issue tracking log file for WP. First of all, it shows various plugin errors. Some of them may not be critical right now but will lead to serious problems like the White Screen of Death in the future.
Also, you can track errors in the code of the active theme.
Участники и разработчики
«Issues Tracker» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- Log viewer: Added switchers for changing debug constants values
- Advisor: Added free disk space check (beta)
- Advisor: Applied template for Emails
- Dashboard: Fixed wrong checks count
- Advisor: Fixed wrong name of checks
- Advisor: Added progress-bar
- 404: Added recheck URL functionality
- 404: Added remove URL functionality
- General: Updated Freemius SDK
- General: Tested with WordPress 5.9.2
- Log viewer: added support of logs with overrided path in WP_DEBUG_LOG(‘path/to/log.txt’);
- General: added ability to translate an interface of the plugin
- 404: Fixed «loading» when no data presented in the table
- Advisor: minor fixes
- Advisor: Added daily checks and notifications about security issues
- General: Fixed typos
- Improved design (UI)
- Added 404 catcher with notifications (Pro plan only)
- Improved performance
- Bugs fixes
- Dashboard: a little changed UI
- Log viewer: increased debug.log limit from 20 to 100Mb
- General: added Freemius
- General: changed logo
- Log viewer: Fixed row direction (from newest to oldest)
- Advisor: Added check is WordPress version is showed in HTML code of a site
- Advisor: Added check is WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is enabled
- Fixed typos
- Added message in case is debug.log is not found
- Initial release