This plugin is the answer. Enable it and enable wordpress debug logging and all javasccript errors will be added to your wordpress error log, so you can review them at your leisure.
Like this plugin? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Love this plugin or want to help the LocalHero Project? Please consider making a donation.
- Enable debugging and the debug log in wordpress
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload the file to your plugin-directory, default is
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or alternative Network Activation
- Review the debug log either manually or one of the many plugins available to do this
Часто задаваемые вопросы
What is something does not work?
If something does not work properly, firstly deactivate ALL other plugins and switch to one of the themes that come with core, e.g. twentyfirteen, twentysixteen etc.
What if I need a feature that is not in the plugin?
This plugin is relatively feature complete, but if you want a feature added, or want custom work from a top end developer, i.e. me, then
Please contact mehere: https://shawfactor.com/contact/
Нет отзывов об этом плагине.
Участники и разработчики
1.00 — March 30, 2021
- Initial Release