Add notes on the «edit post» and «edit page» screens’ sidebars in WordPress 2.8 and up. When used with Peter’s Collaboration E-mails 1.2 and up, the notes are sent along with the e-mails in the collaboration workflow. There is also a general and private notes system on the dashboard.
On its own, this plugin adds a panel to the sidebar of the add and edit post / page screens so that users can add notes for themselves or others and keep track of these notes. Whenever you save a post, you can type a note to be displayed along with the post in the edit view.
On the dashboard, there’s also a summary of the most recent notes. By default this shows notes by all people on relevant posts / pages. There is also a general and private notes system.
- fr_FR translation by Denis Rebaud
- pt_BR translation by Murillo Ferrari
- es_ES translation by Karin Sequen
- ja translation by Kazuhiro Terada
- pl_PL translation by Michal Rozmiarek
- nl_NL translation by Rene of http://wpwebshop.com
- sv_SE translation by Karin Lindholm
- ru_RU translation by Alexander Maltsev
- tr_TR translation by Berkay Unal of http://www.berkayunal.com
- da_DK translation by Lars Andersen
- de_DE translation by Tobias Karnetzke
- lt_LT translation by Vincent G of http://www.host1free.com
- it_IT translation by Ludo
- cs_CZ translation by Michal Kuk
- sk_SK translation by Patrik Žec (PATWIST) of http://patwist.com
- he_IL translation by Itamar Megged
- WordPress 3.2 or higher
Unzip the peters_post_notes folder to your WordPress plugins folder. It should work out of the box, but you can tweak some settings in the plugin file itself if needed.
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Please visit the plugin page at http://www.theblog.ca/wordpress-post-notes with any questions.
Участники и разработчики
«Peter’s Post Notes» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
- 2017-11-18: Add CSRF protection to note deletions and settings updates. (Thanks Jesse!)
- 2017-03-11: In the Collaboration Notes dashboard, skip notes attached to non-existent posts. (Thanks Alex!)
- 2016-11-19: Bug fixes: do not show private notes in «Latest notes» column; fix capability check when showing «Edit» links. (Thanks Alex!)
- 2016-11-06: Fix query bug for users with no associated posts. (Thanks Alex!) Also remove code warning when displaying an unlimited number of notes.
- 2016-02-13: Improve UX by wrapping checkboxes inside labels. (Thanks Hrohh!)
- 2016-02-12: Support private notes on posts.
- 2016-01-06: Make all strings translatable and put translation files in their own folder. (Thanks Luis González Jaime!)
- 2014-05-10: Bug fix: strip slashes in Latest Note column.
- 2013-10-07: Support PHP 5 static function calls, bumping WordPress requirement to 3.2+.
- 2013-07-06: Tighten up spacing in notes displays.
- 2013-01-24: Allow editing of plugin settings via the WordPress admin interface so that settings persist after upgrades.
- 2013-01-10: Support dates formatted according to locale (Thanks Alexander!)
- 2013-01-09: Added setting $ppn_general_notes_required_capability to control who can post general notes on the dashboard. Made plugin SSL compatible (thanks llch!). Also, minor code cleanup.
- 2011-08-13: Minor code cleanup to remove unnecessary error notices.
- 2011-07-03: Added «Latest note» column to the manage posts view.
- 2010-08-02: Added a couple of settings so that you can grant specific roles and/or capabilities the ability to edit and delete any note. Also added a setting to allow basic HTML in notes.
- 2010-04-24: Added option to move «add note» box for posts to the notes window. Added a couple of settings so that you grant only specific roles and/or capabilities the ability to view all collaboration notes. Added support for custom post types. Also fixed a couple of bugs with line breaks and pagination on general notes.
- 2010-04-11: Fixed bug where line breaks weren’t preserved when first adding a note. (Thanks SNURK!)
- 2010-04-02: Added a check in the «save note» function to prevent the same note from being posted twice in a row.
- 2010-01-11: Plugin now removes its database tables when it is uninstalled, instead of when it is deactivated. This prevents the notes from being deleted when upgrading WordPress automatically.
- 2009-11-24: More efficient loading of notes if there are no relevant posts for the current user.
- 2009-09-20: Fixed a bug in date translations. (Thanks Denis!)
- 2009-09-19: Fixed a bug in the query to show other users’ posts on the dashboard. (Thanks martijn!) Also added proper code call to support translations. (Thanks dreb!)
- 2009-06-27: Fixed a display compatibility issue within the WordPress post form.
- 2009-06-23: Fixed minor issue where general notes database table wasn’t being created on some installs.
- 2009-04-08: Added general and private notes system on the dashboard. Fixed UTF-8 encoding and line breaks in notes.
- 2009-01-17: Added «Notes» window to pages. Also added an option (in this plugin file) for the Dashboard «Notes» window: show either all notes by everybody, notes by everybody on relevant posts / pages, and notes by other people on relevant posts / pages.
- 2008-11-10: First release.