This plugin allows employees or volunteers to clock in and out for their work shifts.
If you are having problems or see a bug, please create a support thread here.
Watch this 2 minute video of how the plugin works:
Time Clock Features
- Users can clock in and out from shifts
- Users can clock in and out from lunch breaks
- Admins can easily make new user accounts
- Admins can view the number of hours worked for each day
- Admins can change the color and text of the time clock
Time Clock Pro
We offer a Pro version of this plugin for business owners who need more features.
- Export Activity to CSV File
- Time Clock can be used as a widget
- Admin Metrics
- See how many users are currently working
- Link a WordPress account to a Time Clock Account so users don’t have to login
About the Plugin Developer
This plugin was created by WP Plugin.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for TimeClock and click install.
Участники и разработчики
«Time Clock — A WordPress Employee & Volunteer Time Clock Plugin» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Заинтересованы в разработке?
* New — Added abiilty to change event type when editing user activity view
* New — Users can work past midnight
* New — Set date and time format on plugin’s settings page
* New — Admin can now add modify / delete times worked
* Fix — Reworked total time worked caculation
* Fix — Many bug fixes
* Fix — Fixed issue with multiple users logging into the timeclock at the same time.
* New — Added a deactivation survey to the plugin.
* New — Added the ability to see total time worked on the Activity Page.
* New — Added a dropdown menu on the Activity Page to sort by user.
* Fix — Fixed the total time worked caculations. Now it allows for mutiple shifts worked in any order per day.
* Fix — Time Clock shortcode theme styling issues.
* Initial release