WordPress Popular Posts — это легко настраиваемый виджет, который отображает ваши самые популярные посты.
- Multi-widget capable — You can have several widgets of WordPress Popular Posts on your blog, each with its own settings!
- Time Range — List those posts of your blog that have been the most popular ones within a specific time range (eg. last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, etc)!
- Custom Post-type support — Want to show other stuff than just posts and pages, eg. Popular Products? You can!
- Thumbnails! — Display a thumbnail of your posts! (see the FAQ section for more details.)
- Statistics dashboard — See how your popular posts are doing directly from your admin area.
- Sorting options — Order your popular list by comments, views (default) or average views per day!
- Custom themes — Out of the box, WordPress Popular Posts includes some themes so you can style your popular posts list (see Widget Themes for more details).
- Use your own layout! — WPP is flexible enough to let you customize the look and feel of your popular posts! (see customizing WPP’s HTML markup and How to style WordPress Popular Posts for more.)
- Advanced caching features! — WordPress Popular Posts includes a few options to make sure your site’s performance stays as good as ever! (see Performance for more details.)
- REST API Support — Embed your popular posts in your (web) app! (see REST API Endpoints for more.)
- Disqus support — Sort your popular posts by Disqus comments count!
- Polylang & WPML 3.2+ support — Show the translated version of your popular posts!
- WordPress Multisite support — Each site on the network can have its own popular posts list!
- Shortcode support — Use the [wpp] shortcode to showcase your most popular posts on pages, too! For usage and instructions, please refer to the Installation section.
- Template tags — Don’t feel like using widgets? No problem! You can still embed your most popular entries on your theme using the
wpp_get_mostpopular()template tag. Additionally, the
wpp_get_views()template tag allows you to retrieve the views count for a particular post. For usage and instructions, please refer to the Installation section.
- Localization — Translate WPP into your own language.
- WP-PostRatings support — Show your visitors how your readers are rating your posts!
PSA: do not use the classic WordPress Popular Posts widget with the new Widgets screen!
The classic WordPress Popular Posts widget doesn’t work very well / at all with the new Widgets screen introduced with WordPress 5.8.
This new Widgets screen expects WordPress blocks instead of regular WordPress widgets. If you’re using the WordPress Popular Posts widget on your block-based Widgets screen please consider replacing it with the WordPress Popular Posts block instead — it has the same features as the «classic» widget and will likely end up replacing it entirely in the future.
Bjorn from wplearninglab.com was kind enough to create a video explaining how to use the new block for all of you visual learners:
If for some reason you prefer using the «classic» WordPress Popular Posts widget with WordPress 5.8 and beyond please install the Classic Widgets plugin.
Support the Project!
If you’d like to support my work and efforts to creating and maintaining more open source projects your donations and messages of support mean a lot!
WordPress Popular Posts is now also on GitHub!
Looking for a Recent Posts widget just as featured-packed as WordPress Popular Posts? Try Recently!
- Flame graphic by freevector/Vecteezy.com.
Этот плагин предоставляет 1 блок.
- WordPress Popular Posts
Please make sure your site meets the minimum requirements before proceeding.
- Log in into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- In the «Search Plugins» field, type in WordPress Popular Posts and hit Enter.
- Find the plugin in the search results list and click on the «Install Now» button.
- Download the plugin and extract its contents.
- Upload the
wordpress-popular-postsfolder to the
- Activate the WordPress Popular Posts plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
Готово! Что дальше?
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the WordPress Popular Posts widget to your sidebar. Once you’re done configuring it, hit the Save button.
- If you have a caching plugin installed on your site, flush its cache now so WPP can start tracking your site.
- If you have a security / firewall plugin installed on your site, make sure you allow WPP access to the REST API so it can start tracking your site.
- Go to Appearance > Editor. Under «Templates», click on
header.phpand make sure that the
<?php wp_head(); ?>tag is present (should be right before the closing
- (Optional but highly recommended) Are you running a medium/high traffic site? If so, it might be a good idea to check these suggestions to make sure your site’s performance stays up to par.
WordPress Popular Posts can be used in three different ways:
- As a widget: simply drag and drop it into your theme’s sidebar and configure it.
- As a template tag: you can place it anywhere on your theme with
- Via shortcode, so you can embed it inside a post or a page.
Make sure to stop by the Wiki as well, you’ll find even more info there!
Часто задаваемые вопросы
The FAQ section has been moved here.
Участники и разработчики
«WordPress Popular Posts» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
This release introduces a couple of major changes so please review before updating.
- Minimum required PHP version is now 7.2.
- Minimum required WordPress version is now 5.3.
- Breaking change: this version removes code that has been deprecated for a long time. See the release notes for more details.
- Widget block: fixes an issue where the length of the title when set via theme was being ignored.
- Widget block: fixes bug with thumbnail not rendering under certain circumstances (thanks the9mm!)
- Admin: the Statistics screen will now by default only lists posts. See the release notes for more details.
- Admin: only users with
edit_others_postscapability (usually Editors and Administrators) will be able to access certain areas of WPP’s dashboard.
- Admin: makes sure to escape params from
- Fixes an issue where widget themes stored in child theme’s folder would not be recognized by the plugin.
- Small improvements / fixes.
If you’re using a caching plugin flushing its cache after upgrading to this version is highly recommended.
- Fixes an issue where the WordPress Popular Posts block would, under specific conditions, output code that may break the page layout (thanks @shoelaced and @themosaurus for the report!)
- Fixes minor variable declaration bug in wpp.js.min.
- Cleans up inline style tag (thanks @gabu69 and Lohen Florent for the suggestions!)
- Other minor fixes & changes.
- Adds the Sort by Average Daily Views option from the classic widget to the WordPress Popular Posts block.
- Adds the WordPress Date Format option from the classic widget to the WordPress Popular Posts block (please see announcements for details).
- Adds new Content Tags: author_name and author_url.
- Improves cached data garbage collection.
- Other minor performances improvements and fixes.