With this integration, you can:
- Dynamically quote shipping rates to your customers based on destination and weight
- Efficiently fulfill all orders through your XPS account
- Automatically update your customers with tracking numbers
Most widely used features included in your free XPS Ship account:
- Commercial Pricing through USPS
- Access your negotiated UPS and FedEx rates, or
- Access other discounts on UPS and FedEx
- Packing/Pick slips
- Batch shipping
- Automation Rules
- Integration with other eCommerce store platforms and marketplaces
- Commercial invoice creation for international shipments
- Create USPS Scan Forms
- Multiple User Profiles
Visit us at XPSShip.com to learn more information
- offer real time weight based quotes to your customers at checkout
- shipment tracking
- use xps ship
- Install and Setup WooCommerce
- Install the XPS Ship Integration and Activate it
- Click «Settings»
- Click «Connect my WooCommerce Store to XPS Ship»
- A new tab will open and the connection will be established between XPS Ship and your WooCommerce store
Shipping support is amazing, but if you want any help with the plugin and all the errors it throws, you will hear crickets. They can't even update their website to point to the right Customer Support ticketing system. They moved from Zendesk but still has Zendesk links everywhere, causing you to add support tickets twice.We are going to have to look at moving due to the horrible technical support.
This plugin calculate only by the weight. This plugin will not calculate dimensional weight. Developers needs to figure this one out. How to calculate dimensional weight into this plugin.
Участники и разработчики
«XPS Ship Integration» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:Участники
Перевести «XPS Ship Integration» на ваш язык.
Заинтересованы в разработке?
Посмотрите код, проверьте SVN репозиторий, или подпишитесь на журнал разработки по RSS.